JBoi

Subhuman
Expression of a slayer:

Expression of a glorified BestBuy geek squad employee (non slayer):

furio

Incel

I look like that all the time. I give a very emotionless look, maybe because I am emotionless. I have no reason to be happy, so the smiles of the past have been sucked out of me. 

Only slayers can pull it off and look attractive though.

JBoi

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
guy on second picture looks a lot more pissed of then the first guy.
It's not the degree of pissed off, it's synergizing it with your horizontal power and presence. It takes proper life experience and social adjustment to know how to not be autistic while being pissed off looking. Both you and Chazz shared the same aspergers vibe. You gay faced idiot.

Anakind

King of Chads
Legit. I just looked pissed off and a few supermodels gave me their phone numbers.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Maximus said:
FUCKING LOL

whatever a good looking person does or says it's automatically cool because of halo

when a subhuman does it it's cringeworthy and lame because of failo
Pretty much.

MaleModel

Incel
Victory said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Victory said:
why are you bumping jbois threads is it youre alt ?
Nah I just read in the chatbox it was colez, checked out his threads and thought they were legit.

JBoi isn't colez, he wish. He is just yet another bitter incel that's been posting since Puahate days. It's what would you call a forgettable shitposter.

REM

Cuck
i tried with this. some girl called me a bad boy while other asked what was last time that i got laid. :D

allindaeyes

Banned
I look like that and I speak in a pretty harsh tone usually unless I'm with friends ( it's just natural trust me ), even sometimes with friends my tone is probably like that. My uncle ( I fucking hate him along with my dad ) always comments on it and how I should be nicer

Copenhagen

Slayer
Angry face while 6'2" 220 pounds = slayer
Angry face while 5'7" 130 pounds = police called to prevent mall shooting