Vertu

Incel
Along with healthy eating, going to bed before 10PM has numerous health benefits.

I won't list them all, but to sum it up, if you're looking to improve your L then "sleep theory" isn't some joke that you should just put aside.

Ever since adopting a health conscious lifestyle I've ascended into god of gods territory (before I was just god)

My brain? Functioning at unparrelled speeds.

My skin? It fucking glows GOLD.

Height growth. Jaw growth. Hunter eyebrows. Everything improved. To all you idiots who eat like shit, sleep like shit, and don't exercise. Holy fucking LOL at you.

REALVertu said:
Along with healthy eating, going to bed before 10PM has numerous health benefits.

I won't list them all, but to sum it up, if you're looking to improve your L then "sleep theory" isn't some joke that you should just put aside.

Ever since adopting a health conscious lifestyle I've ascended into god of gods territory (before I was just god)

My brain? Functioning at unparrelled speeds.

My skin? It fucking glows GOLD.

Height growth. Jaw growth. Hunter eyebrows. Everything improved. To all you idiots who eat like shit, sleep like shit, and don't exercise. Holy fucking LOL at you.
Legit. You should sleep around 9-10pm and rise at 5-6 each morning. your productivity, energy level and vitality will be through the roof compared to a nocturnal schedule or (far worse) sleep deprivation

FireHaze

Gigachad
Does it really matter what time you go to bed along as you get 8 hours?

FireHaze said:
Does it really matter what time you go to bed along as you get 8 hours?
Absolutely. Human beings are not designed as nocturnal creatures and even if some people think they prefer this, the natural circadian rhythm is the same for all human beings and hormone levels naturally ebb and flow with the daylight. 

People are able to go with a LOT less sleep than ideal. Men are able to go with 4 hours of sleep for years and recover but your performance will not be the same

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Legit. 

It makes a big difference to happiness levels. And i'm a night owl. But you just can't be a happy person if you're waking up at midday every afternoon. The problem is i can't function if i sleep less than 9 hours.

Gandharva

Banned
what matters is your facial features.none of this dom shit.none of this be athletic shit.none of this glowy skin and shiny hair shit.just be medium and youll be alright..just have a harmonious beautiful face.be of average height at least.dont be indian.

and youre pretty set.

lol @ trying to live healthy in your 20s.start that shit religiousely in your 30s and you might age gracefully.

but 20s should be about staying up all night,partying,and doing E and alcohol plus eating shitty but tastey food  .

EKV

Incel
didnt read but legit. if only i could fall asleep by 10 i would be a god