• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"You really aren't photogenic"

Why is my mom coping? She said I look better IRL now than in photos. She said I'm not photogenic. I told her she's just coping. You think it mattered for Young Johnny Depp in photos than IRL, or Young Brad Pitt in photos than IRL, or Gandy in photos than IRL, or Mario Rodriguez, or Nick Bateman, or Mariano Di Vaio, and the list goes on. They all look good in photos, in motion, and IRL. This photogenic stuff is COPING.

Chadcel

Banned
actually those people are chosen as models precisely cuz they are photogenic. ive seen really hot women irl who look nothing special in pics, e.g. a 9/10 blonde high E goddess.

Chadcel said:
actually those people are chosen as models precisely cuz they are photogenic. ive seen really hot women irl who look nothing special in pics, e.g. a 9/10 blonde high E goddess.

:cope:
I've yet to see any GL girl IRL who looks like shit in photos.

graal 2 said:
youre so handsome son :blush:

Kill yourself.

Btw how long is your philtrum? srs question. How long is your chin also?

Anakind

Champion
"Photogenic" = one of the dumbest words in existence

graal 2 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Kill yourself.

17mm ithink 80mm lower third

Did you measure from your lip to bottom of chin, or under bottom lip to bottom of chin? How the fuck is 80mm even possible? And your philtrum looks longer than 17. Wtf?

Chadcel

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
Chadcel said:

graal 2 said:
youre so handsome son :blush:

Kill yourself.

she doesnt look like shit, just nothing special. irl shes a goddess. she has high E chubby face, cheeks look like a ripe 8 year old stacey. i guess her phenotype are no good for photos