You people seem so miserable. You should become religious

Indeed, they're people pleaser. any debate between a religious person is a downward spiral into countless fallacies of authority, ed hominems, interruptions and disclassification. what if atheists did the same? and then come the hypocritical agnostic playing devil's advocate seeing themselves as superior due to having the side where they don't "believe" and are "skeptical" lol how ironic, basically putting no insight like a sheep
Atheists are worse omg. All they do is argue with fallacies. They never adress the point, and they base everything on emotions. It’s actually funny how they’ve projected so much that now they accuse religious people of doing the same thing.

it's literally the absence of faith, how can a person who doesn't believe be indoctrinated? a children raised where there's none of the factors that I mentioned before isn't going to be religious, it's the default state of mind
There’s no evidence that it’s the default state of mind. And even if atheism is the default, then so is not believing in oxygen. People are not born with the knowledge that they breath oxygen, they have to be taught. And if a child grows up being told that they don’t breathe oxygen, then the child is being indoctrinated.

Notice how I didn’t say it must be true. I said it’s more likely they’re onto something. Which is why it’s a good thing to see why they believe it. Of course this doesn’t mean their beliefs are true. Most people in the UK are non religious but it doesn’t make their beliefs true.

GeneticJoke

GOTCHA
If you are subhuman it is because God made you special. You are one of His special children. The reason for your torment isn't because you can't have what you want, but because you are not doing His will. Chads and big dicked men living a life of hedonism are not happy, they are empty inside because they are doing the wrong thing. No happiness can ever come from doing the wrong thing.

i don't think churches would appreciate the company of a lone incel in their congregation.
It doesn’t matter if they appreciate it because God will appreciate it 😌. Just make sure not to go to a Protestant church