You people seem so miserable. You should become religious

I first used religion as cope 4 months ago but then accidentally started learning about it. And now I've reverted to Orthodoxy after being a r3tarded atheist for 2 years. For those thinking that Christianity doesn't make sense, read the church fathers. They're intelligent and they were the successors of the Apostles. Roman Catholicism and Oriental Orthodoxy is great too. Learn about the Church. God loves you all even though you're all strange and God bless you <3

Cunt.

smite or be smote
There is no God but Allah if you think otherwisae you are mentally ill.
1607340011657.jpg

Magnifique

potato
There's a near 100% chance that any Western white that converts to Orthodoxy has autism.

It's good that you're taking interest in Christianity, but let's be honest - you're only attracted by the shiny rituals and beards and not the actual spiritual truths.
Religion is garbage for anyone with an IQ of above 95.

There's a near 100% chance that any Western white that converts to Orthodoxy has autism.

It's good that you're taking interest in Christianity, but let's be honest - you're only attracted by the shiny rituals and beards and not the actual spiritual truths.
Religion is garbage for anyone with an IQ of above 95.
I'm not white I don't know why you assumed that. My family is orthodox, we have been for centuries. I only became atheist due to being surrounded by white people and protestants. And now I have reverted, not converted. And if any white person wants to convert, that's a beautiful thing, it means they have found Christ's true church. Atheism is the real autist belief system.