You only need to be white to slay

EdSheeran

Slayer
average looking ethnik=cant slay anyone in western society (unless he runs arranged marriage game)
average white guy=can slay asian,middle eastern,indian,latina easily

Just lol if you claim to be incel and you're white

Dembroadbones

Normie
^ He's right you know. I'm an average looking white guy and Asian/Indian women hit on me all the time. Shame I find them subhuman.

Dembroadbones said:
^ He's right you know. I'm an average looking white guy and Asian/Indian women hit on me all the time. Shame I find them subhuman.
You don't find them subhuman, they are subhuman for the most part.

EdSheeran

Slayer
Lance_Armweak said:
Dembroadbones said:
:banderas:

EdSheeran said:
Lance_Armweak said:
:banderas:
I'm not wrong, you are ethnic yourself? Yes? Just take a look around, I'm not kidding when I say a 5/10 white girl >>> an 8/10 ethnic. The best looking ethnics are usually hispanic women and that's because they tend to have some white in them, but this can vary depending on each girl.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Asian and Indian women definitely adore white men, I can confirm.

Never knew MENA women did though. I thought Islam and whatnot forbade them. I usually see them with fellow men of the same race

EdSheeran

Slayer
Legit Theory said:

Never knew MENA women did though.  I thought Islam and whatnot forbade them.  I usually see them with fellow men of the same race
lol im MENA myself
And the guy who gets most girls has ginger hair and looks wasp/nordic
it truely redpilled me

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Lance_Armweak said:
EdSheeran said:
I'm not wrong, you are ethnic yourself? Yes? Just take a look around, I'm not kidding when I say a 5/10 white girl >>> an 8/10 ethnic. The best looking ethnics are usually hispanic women and that's because they tend to have some white in them, but this can vary depending on each girl.
Black women are the best overall, highest potential. A top tier black girl will mog any white girl

Prove me wrong

Legit Theory said:
Lance_Armweak said:
Black women are the best overall, highest potential.  A top tier black girl will mog any white girl

Prove me wrong
:cage:

You're a funny dude, I actually spit out my water in laughter. Anyway, why would I prove you wrong? You like what you like, It's not my issue what you find fuckable or not. I just happen to think they're subhuman.

said:
bullshit in a white mens world area

see

100 guys

100 are white are and 20 are ethnic

GIrls fuck with the top 20 percent of looks of those guys a tiny percent of those girls have a fetish for ethnice so lets say 10 of those ethnics get laid

=10 ethnic incels

of the 100 white guys

20 are slayers 7+ and get laid 20 are 5/10 but have game and get also laid from time to time or have ltr

the other 60 white guys are incels

so even tho girls prefer non ethnics by a long shot the demand due to fetish for ethnics is still higher in white men´s area

in the end it doesn´t really matter if white or ethnic what matters is ARE YOU GOODLOOKING
What the fuck am I reading? Most ethnics are short and ugly, if you picked 20 random ethnics you'd be lucky to find a 6/10.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Legit Theory said:

Never knew MENA women did though.  I thought Islam and whatnot forbade them.  I usually see them with fellow men of the same race

EdSheeran

Slayer
  said:
bullshit in a white mens world area

see

100 guys

100 are white are and 20 are ethnic

GIrls fuck with the top 20 percent of looks of those guys a tiny percent of those girls have a fetish for ethnice so lets say 10 of those ethnics get laid

=10 ethnic incels

of the 100 white guys

20 are slayers 7+ and get laid 20 are 5/10 but have game and get also laid from time to time or have ltr

the other 60 white guys are incels

so even tho girls prefer non ethnics by a long shot the demand due to fetish for ethnics is still higher in white men´s area

in the end it doesn´t really matter if white or ethnic what matters is ARE YOU GOODLOOKING
sure but women dont fetishize ethniks usually if they do its blacks or sometimes latinos and in very rare occasions its usually k-pop fans who have weird asian fetish but other that its non-existant

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Lance_Armweak said:
Legit Theory said:
Black women are the best overall, highest potential.  A top tier black girl will mog any white girl

Prove me wrong
:cage:

You're a funny dude, I actually spit out my water in laughter. Anyway, why would I prove you wrong? You like what you like, It's not my issue what you find fuckable or not. I just happen to think they're subhuman.
Black women objectively have more feminine faces, better high E bodies and gracile frames.

White women are masculine, flat and robust. You just think they're hotter because you're a selfloathing ethnic midget

Chadcel

Banned
Dembroadbones said:
legit. asian bishes worship the white cawk.