asapanon

Cuck
There's a common misconception here that you have to be hot to fuck hot girls. This is 100% incorrect. "Looksmatching" is a myth.

That's not to say that looks don't matter at all. However, not being a 10/10 stud won't hurt you. You only need to be a 4-5/10 to fuck very hot girls on a regular basis. As long as you're relatively normal looking and not ugly/unpleasant to look at, you can fuck hot girls. Even if you are ugly you can still get laid, you'll just have to lower your standards a bit. 

This is where y'all will think: "Well yeah bro, LMS. If you're not attractive you better have status or money." But you're wrong, you don't necessarily need status or money either, although it helps. First of all, you need to add Personality in to LMS. So it is now LMSP. I know y'all severely underestimate the value of personality, but it's often the most crucial thing there is. Personality includes things such as confidence, charisma, humor, dominance, aggression, lack of inhibition, etc. Those are all personality traits. 

However, y'all still look at LMSP the wrong way. You all look at it analytically, assuming that your value to girls is the combination of how much looks, money, status, and personality you have. However girls are not analytical or rational, so they don't look at it that way. Girls are not attracted to traits. They are not directly attracted to your looks, money, status or personality. They are attracted to the way you make them feel, and that alone. LMSP are merely four of the most effective ways to make girls feel some type of way. This is why a guy could be rich, handsome, powerful, and a great dude, but there would always be some girl out there who's just not in to him. Even though mathematically she should be on her knees begging for his cock, she just doesn't feel anything. And it's the same reason Lorde is with some poor random ugly Asian beta male. He has nothing going or him really but he makes her feel some type of way.

What does this mean for you all? Well, keep looksmaxing. It's obviously good to be attractive. But your looks will never keep you involuntarily celibate unless you let them. As long as you're no normal looking, you can fuck an abundance of beautiful women. And even if you're legitimately ugly, you can still get laid, just not with models. And yeah, pursue status and money too. But more than that, pursue self development/improvement and personal growth over all. Don't use you being ugly or short or Indian as an excuse. Y'all are celibate because you're too afraid to be confident around women. Get some friends, get some hobbies. no one is incel

allindaeyes

Banned
IF-UR-SUB8-JUST-SUICIDE said:
Coping, all you can get if ur 4/10 or a manlet is Chad's leftovers while he deflowers pure JBs
Lol, yes but you can still get laid you fucking retard. You want to fuck 12 year olds is your problem

asapanon said:
Not the impression I got
its mainly because the incels like the first guy I quoted are more vocal and try to stand out. Also, a lot of them are obsessed with teenage girls some even preteen as they want to get back to HS to correct it or w/e. Not to mention even the non incels arent normies in terms of opinions

driftwood

Incel
I've wondered how looksmatching would happen in the past.  Like if a girl could possible be SO aware of her 1-10 rating.  and evaluating the guy if his rating is high enough.

Likely this doesn't happen even subconsciously.  

Women are just comparing him to her current options, which are being compared to her past bf.  This is why virgins are so prizeworthy to incels because you won't be compared (as much)

PhaggotOutta10

Subhuman
asapanon said:
Admin verified my slayer status. Check the user title
Then I stand corrected. Was just giving you shit anyway, nothing you said is particularly controversial.
[hr]
Currycel said:
Most ridiculous shit in this site so far, this is the problem with bringing in the reddit feggots. A 4 is not going to be fucking a 9 without money or status. And status includes personality. You could use your personality get status. But lol if you think girls will look past your looks. Do you not realize that hot girls have a to options? Everything you do is based on your lms. Do you think I could get away with telling girls I want to rape them? NO! Only chad can do that and he is considered charming and dating for doing it, I would be considered a creep. My point is. Your looks determine what you can do. Your personality is limited to your lms. And for is a fucking requirement, REQUIREMENT, to have a good personality if you want to slag. NOT a plus. This is not to say that you can't get a gf with 4/10 looks. You can but she will not be much higher than a 4 herself if you don't have money or status. Now STFU and don't ever write such bullshit again.
He didn't say a 4 can be a 9. I don't actually think anything he says directly conflicts with what you're saying but maybe I'm wrong.

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
Most ridiculous shit in this site so far, this is the problem with bringing in the reddit feggots. A 4 is not going to be fucking a 9 without money or status. And status includes personality. You could use your personality get status. But lol if you think girls will look past your looks. Do you not realize that hot girls have a to options? Everything you do is based on your lms. Do you think I could get away with telling girls I want to rape them? NO! Only chad can do that and he is considered charming and daring for doing it, I would be considered a creep. My point is. Your looks determine what you can do. Your personality is limited to your lms. And for slaying is a fucking requirement, REQUIREMENT NOT a plus to have a good personality. This is not to say that you can't get a gf with 4/10 looks. You can but she will not be much higher than a 4 herself if you don't have money or status. Now STFU and don't ever write such bullshit again.
Considering a 9/10 is actually 0.01%(im being generous people here claim way less) of the population no one is probably fucking that, nor 8/10s even, you retard and its because they are so rare. It is exrtemely rare for a 9/10 to fuck another 9/10 as its rare they will meet.

OPs point is valid considering IRL standards. IRL standards most people think a 5/10 with make up is hot. To me a hot girl is 6+ and if you are sub 5 you have 0 chance. In the real world 6+ is considerd good looking and normies rate high 7s+ 10s. 4/10 is the average as the average person is not good looking/decent

FireHaze

Gigachad
Cope harder
[hr]
Currycel said:
Most ridiculous shit in this site so far, this is the problem with bringing in the reddit feggots. 
Exactly. I know posting this site on TRP would cause bluepillers to invade.

IcedEarth

Slayer
I smell bullshit irl I talked to guys who get laid and they have a different approach to the topic

Copenhagen

Slayer
Anyone can get laid with enough determination and by doing shit like thug game, niche game money game, music game, humor game, etc. But that means that the women are probably fucking them while drunk and at last call.

In order to have women want to willingly fuck you WITHOUT YOU BELONGING TO A NICHE while sober, suck your dick, have your kids, and stick around and respect you, you need to be 8+. 

LOL @ this coping. Putting effort in to getting laid /= being an actual slayer

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
A problem here is that you guys underrate the men.
lol this as well, the ratings are all over the fucking place depending on how the guy presents himself, if he's alone and says he's a virgin he's a 5 or 6, if the same guys post pics with women he's getting laid with he's an 8, but in both cases the autistic virgins will recommend him surgery and roids, lmfao

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
MEN CANNOT RATE OTHER MEN 

THOSE 4/10'S PROBABLY HAVE ABOVE AVG MAXILLA'S

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
MEN CANNOT RATE OTHER MEN 

THOSE 4/10'S PROBABLY HAVE ABOVE AVG MAXILLA'S
and go out a lot

and meet horny young women who'd fuck almost anybody out of curiosity

and make moves on these women shamelessly

and meet the friends of these women afterwards

etc

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
allindaeyes said:
Considering a 9/10 is actually 0.01%(im being generous people here claim way less) of the population no one is probably fucking that, nor 8/10s even, you retard and its because they are so rare. It is exrtemely rare for a 9/10 to fuck another 9/10 as its rare they will meet.
OPs point is valid considering IRL standards. IRL standards most people think a 5/10 with make up is hot. To me a hot girl is 6+ and if you are sub 5 you have 0 chance. In the real world 6+ is considerd good looking and normies rate high 7s+ 10s. 4/10 is the average as the average person is not good looking/decent
So in other words, a 4 can fuck a 5 after beta orbiting and being a dancing monkey  :lol:
No shit but a 4 is not gonna get an 8 without M or S. Like I said you, you could date up by a little or date looksmatched by you will NOT slay if you're not good looking. Unless you want to slay landwhales. Just don't expect to have any leverage in a relationship as an ugly man
You dont understand, in our standards 6+ is good looking. 7s are 10% of the population, 15% MAX. 8s are 2%. 9s are such a low number if you go a lot of places and live in a populated city the max you will see is 5 if you are extremely lucky. ( no overlap )

9s arent just walking around IRL they are the best looking people in an entire large ass populated AREA, and btw a lot of 9s dont fuck other 9s as its hard to find other 9s, they fuck 7s or 8s.
[hr]
Currycel said:
allindaeyes said:
So in other words, a 4 can fuck a 5 after beta orbiting and being a dancing monkey  :lol:
No shit but a 4 is not gonna get an 8 without M or S. Like I said you, you could date up by a little or date looksmatched by you will NOT slay if you're not good looking. Unless you want to slay landwhales. Just don't expect to have any leverage in a relationship as an ugly man
You dont understand, in our standards 6+ is good looking. 7s are 10% of the population, 15% MAX. 8s are 2%. 9s are such a low number if you go a lot of places and live in a populated city the max you will see is 5 if you are extremely lucky. ( no overlap )

9s arent just walking around IRL they are the best looking people in an entire large ass populated AREA, and btw a lot of 9s dont fuck other 9s as its hard to find other 9s, they fuck 7s or 8s.