You need extreme luck to make it past 21

FireHaze

Gigachad
If you haven't made it already. 

Even if you get an awesome Gandy-tier second puberty or late puberty what's the point? 

Even if you get a great puberty past 21 college is almost over and your slaying opportunities will be limited

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Sorry but alot of your threads are bordering on being aspie theories without any life experience behind them. It just seems that way but I could be wrong

FireHaze

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
Sorry but alot of your threads are bordering on being aspie theories without any life experience behind them. It just seems that way but I could be wrong
If you're a kissless virgin at 21 how is it not unlikely you'll ever make it?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
FireHaze said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
21 is too young still. There are dudes that start making it later in life.

Herald

Normie
DuckDuckIncel said:
FireHaze said:
21 is too young still. There are dudes that start making it later in life.
Forever Relevant. 

Chadcel

Banned
how r u even supposed to slay in uni? i didnt do shit at uni. australia doesnt have frats and sororities, and the sloots tend to only fuk guys in their own private social circles.

fuk i'd give ANYTHING to go back in time as chad to slay hawt bishes in uni. ANYTHING, id sell my soul to the devil if i could. my life is over now, 25 yo kissless hugless virgin. gonna off myself some time soon.

Browmog

Slayer
Chadcel said:
how r u even supposed to slay in uni? i didnt do shit at uni. australia doesnt have frats and sororities, and the sloots tend to only fuk guys in their own private social circles.

fuk i'd give ANYTHING to go back in time as chad to slay hawt bishes in uni. ANYTHING, id sell my soul to the devil if i could. my life is over now, 25 yo kissless hugless virgin. gonna off myself some time soon.
You make friends there and than go to the nightclubs.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Legalizer said:
Would call it 27 at the max
This right here, boyos.

You need to go on ultalooksmaxmode before your mid 20s. At 27, things will get rough, but not impossible. 28-30 = not that bad

Mid 20s is still a great time to be slaying college-aged sloots 18-22. Just need to be in the right environment... go back to your campus and pick up girls, who's stopping you?

Get looks.
Get height.
Get good genetics.

And go for it.