• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You MUST work for EVERYTHING as a Male

zyzz007

Lookism God
Unless ur a trustfund baby you:
- Have to kill yourself out in school for good grades.
- Kill yourself in Uni and Postgrad
- Kill yourself in a wageslave job.
- Kill urself out in the gym.
- Kill youself to get women and sex.

You have to WORK and EARN Women, Sex, Money, Jobs, Car, House etc.
This tells me the creep running this planet is a SICK, SADISTIC, BIASED GOD with FAVORITES and he could go fuck himself for all I care. 
I have no desire to prostitute myself and work like a dog to get ANYTHING here that I should get for FREE just being born. I should NOT have to pay for ANYTHING.

zyzz007 said:

You have to WORK and EARN women, sex, money, jobs, car, house etc.
This tells me the creep running this planet is a SICK, SADISTIC, BIASED GOD with FAVORITES and he could go fuck himself for all I care. 
I have no desire to prostitute myself and work like a dog to get ANYTHING here that I should get for FREE just being born. I should NOT have to pay for ANYTHING.

[video=youtube]

assburger

Megastar
legit

i'm not putting up with that shit tbh

i'll either find a way to cheat the system or just rot till death most likely. i wasn't cut out for real life anyway

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
:cage:

you're going crazy boyo

Shows how brainwashed u are. Imagine u think that it is normal to work like a slave for the things (basic needs) i mentioned. A sane person wud agree with me. Imagine in this world, the sane are looked at as crazy and the crazy looked at as sane.

zyzz007 said:
:cage:

you're going crazy boyo

Shows how brainwashed u are. Imagine u think that it is normal to work like a slave for the things (basic needs) i mentioned. A sane person wud agree with me. Imagine in this world, the sane are looked at as crazy and the crazy looked at as sane.

Life SUCKS. Get used to it.

The best you can hope for as a man is the privilege of grinding for money and the privilege of impregnating a potato-faced, chubby slut who has the sperm cells of 30 past lays floating around in her body.

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:

Life SUCKS. Get used to it.

The best you can hope for as a man is the privilege of grinding for money and the privilege of impregnating a potato-faced, chubby slut who has the sperm cells of 30 past lays floating around in her body.

Yeh now I must compete for the "privilege" of picking cotton and being grateful for it, making someone else rich and the privilege of getting a used up slut.
And u accept this and think it is normal. Well NOT me. This is insane. Cant believe humans accept slavery and horrible conditions like this.

Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:

You have to WORK and EARN women, sex, money, jobs, car, house etc.

[video=youtube]

Steve from Arizona. Fuck u white phaggot.

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
legit

i'm not putting up with that shit tbh

i'll either find a way to cheat the system or just rot till death most likely. i wasn't cut out for real life anyway

feels.

OP is not red pilled

He thinks indians can slay just not hit :cage:

Doesn't realize he was fucked from the womb.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
OP is not red pilled

He thinks indians can slay just not hit :cage:

Doesn't realize he was fucked from the womb.

I never said ALL indians can slay. I said GOOD LOOKING indian like TSH etc. can slay.