You, men are nothing more than a walking-wallet , sperm -Donor and handyman to women

Females are suffering from princess syndrome, self-entitlement and they are chauvinistic cunts!
It doesn't matter how much of feminist women are, they still expect YOU to pay for dates,buy for gifts, dinner, plan vacations, etc worse of all most men are HAPPY to go along with it even if there's no guarantee of sex (like the prostitutes females are).

If a woman is around a man, she expects him to do heavy work for her: lift heavy weights, help her to move her furniture, lift something heavy at the office, defend her from other rapists & pervs, etc again she's using him just for favors.

If a female somehow is done having her "fun" aka being promiscuous, "sexually liberated ",she can simply find a responsible beta provider to provide her babes and stability while cutting off sex afterwards.

Implying, you are here to serve females if you deny it, you'll be accused of being sexist, misogynist, controlling, and a pig. It's a FEMDOM Era! You poor worthless pieces of scum!

I want a cute women to findom me and talk all my wealth. The only reason I make money is so eventually I can buy a cute sugar baby and we can go skiing together
9E870ADE-EF88-4D8F-9FCE-82B5413AF4FA.jpeg

SkullSmashTheory

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Women are nothing more than holes for my cum to fill (except family ofc)