you just need to be confident

Bojack

Lookism God
Sers boyos, confidence is everything.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Okay I'll try to be more confident. Even though I'm ugly with nothing else going for me, I'm sure that my lack of confidence is one of the main issues. :giggle:

Bojack

Lookism God
DyingHope said:
Okay I'll try to be more confident. Even though I'm ugly with nothing else going for me, I'm sure that my lack of confidence is one of the main issues. :giggle:
You just have to walk up to girls and say hi, it's that easy.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Bojack said:
DyingHope said:
You just have to walk up to girls and say hi, it's that easy.
I should have tried approaching more in my youth, too late for all that now.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
You have to feel genuinely self-confident, any other wannabe attempts to replicate a confidence will uncover your subhumanity. It is very apparent from your expression you are faking something that is not there. Every socially conform people will recognize it, not to mention women themselves.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
You have to feel genuinely self-confident, any other wannabe attempts to replicate a confidence will uncover your subhumanity. It is very apparent from your expression you are faking something that is not there. Every socially conform people will recognize it, not to mention women themselves.
this. You literally CANNOT fake confidence. Watch infield footage from amatuer puas and you will see what I mean. It just fails due to some indefinable thing.

allindaeyes

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
yea honestly I try to be humble but people always say to me you are very confident

XYZ

Incel
Who would be confident when they are subhuman trash. looksmax then u can MAYBE be confident if u look good enough