• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you just need to be confident

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Sers boyos, confidence is everything.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Okay I'll try to be more confident. Even though I'm ugly with nothing else going for me, I'm sure that my lack of confidence is one of the main issues. :giggle:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
DyingHope said:
Okay I'll try to be more confident. Even though I'm ugly with nothing else going for me, I'm sure that my lack of confidence is one of the main issues. :giggle:

You just have to walk up to girls and say hi, it's that easy.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Bojack said:
DyingHope said:

You just have to walk up to girls and say hi, it's that easy.

I should have tried approaching more in my youth, too late for all that now.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
You have to feel genuinely self-confident, any other wannabe attempts to replicate a confidence will uncover your subhumanity. It is very apparent from your expression you are faking something that is not there. Every socially conform people will recognize it, not to mention women themselves.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
You have to feel genuinely self-confident, any other wannabe attempts to replicate a confidence will uncover your subhumanity. It is very apparent from your expression you are faking something that is not there. Every socially conform people will recognize it, not to mention women themselves.

this. You literally CANNOT fake confidence. Watch infield footage from amatuer puas and you will see what I mean. It just fails due to some indefinable thing.

allindaeyes

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:

yea honestly I try to be humble but people always say to me you are very confident

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
SharkInTheWater said:
You just need to be confident

just need to put yourself out there n shit

XYZ

Joke
Who would be confident when they are subhuman trash. looksmax then u can MAYBE be confident if u look good enough