You incels need to realize your not smarter than attractive people

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
The only reason incels dominate Stemcelling is because of a lack of options and an abundance of extra time.

Attractive people simply have more options that far produce a better life. Actually, attractive people are generally smarter than incels as can be seen from a less atrophied social IQ. Believe it or not, the top IVY league schools are generally at a much higher percentage of attractive people in hard sciences. This is due to a superior average of intelligence among genetically gifted people.

Physical appearance matters and says alot about likelyhood of intelligence

IsaacNewton

Coper
Lol, if you knew the difference between "your" and "you're" I might've considered what you had to say.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
IsaacNewton said:
Lol, if you knew the difference between "your" and "you're" I might've considered what you had to say.

really you're gonna go with that? who the fuck cares about typing grammatically correct on this stupid forum. STFU

Narrator said:
Ivy league is full of subhumans.

Yes but it is comparatively also full of attractive people. Statistics much?

Keep coping incels

IsaacNewton said:

Also, Lol is not a word

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Narrator said:
Low IQ surgerycel coping itt.
Keep coping buddy. I have a hard science degree already and make more money in a year than you will ever make in your pitiful lifetime

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Narrator said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Keep coping buddy. I have a hard science degree already and make more money in a year than you will ever make in your pitiful lifetime

I don't need to make any money cause I'm a rotting trustfund, keep workcelling buddy boyo :lol:.

I work my own hours and I enjoy what I do. I also get laid and I dont consider my lifestyle even remotely close to workcelling. Good luck with your shit

Harry Rotter

Coper
DuckDuckIncel said:
Narrator said:
I don't need to make any money cause I'm a rotting trustfund, keep workcelling buddy boyo :lol:.

I work my own hours and I enjoy what I do. I also get laid and I dont consider my lifestyle even remotely close to workcelling. Good luck with your shit

cope

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

cope

Sure thing buddies, I AM THE ONE COPING

Veuve

Slayer
lol i go to an ivy and there aren't more attractive people here than at any other school

the ivy league is KNOWN to be full of uglies, and not just comparatively, in general.

Chadcel

Banned
just LOL if u think smart people are better looking. i've only met one chad STEM major so far (although facially he is THE CHAD). almost all stemcels even in ivy league schools are average/ugly

most of the chad and staceys get spoiled in high school and working low intelligence jobs. in my experience intelligent people are generally UGLY (maybe not ugly but just average).

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Veuve said:
lol i go to an ivy and there aren't more attractive people here than at any other school

Oh ok, well shut this thread down then. Good to know. THANKS

I guess INCELS are the superior race intellectually after all

Chadcel said:
just LOL if u think smart people are better looking. i've only met one chad STEM major so far (although facially he is THE CHAD). almost all stemcels even in ivy league schools are average/ugly

most of the chad and staceys get spoiled in high school and working low intelligence jobs. in my experience intelligent people are generally UGLY (maybe not ugly but just average).

My argument is that its not because Incels are inherently more intelligent, but its because they have no other option other than to use all their time studying. They dont go to parties, dont get laid, dont date, dont have friends, etc

IsaacNewton

Coper
Hard science degree and you claim to be making bank?

:cage:

Fucking lol and btw lol was capitalized because I'm on my phone

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
IsaacNewton said:

I run my own business you twat, and I dont fucking care if I convince you losers that I have it better than you because I know I do. Good luck with your shit buddy boyo.

IsaacNewton

Coper
DuckDuckIncel said:
IsaacNewton said:

I run my own business you twat, and I dont fucking care if I convince you losers that I have it better than you because I know I do. Good luck with your shit buddy boyo.

I didn't know being a gigolo was considered running a business..

:goodfellas: