You haven't truly lived unless you've experienced THIS (GIF)

faggot

Slayer

KILL YOURSELF BUDDY BOYOS YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS  :suicide: :suicide:

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
That'd never happen with females unless I paid £££

Ascended

Coper
£1000 and one phone call to an agency and I could be doing this tonight with much hotter women.

faggot

Slayer
Ascended said:
£1000 and one phone call to an agency and I could be doing this tonight with much hotter women.
You will never experience this with hot sluts that are legit attracted to you and do it because they like to please you though. Who cares if you can do it for money.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Ascended said:
add another 300 and you can probably fuck them raw if you got a current std test

muh gfe

Ascended

Coper
faggot said:
Ascended said:
You will never experience this with hot sluts that are legit attracted to you and do it because they like to please you though. Who cares if you can do it for money.
Lmao! What are you a faggot? Did your mother not love you enough when you were a kid? Time to grow the fuck up son.

IcedEarth

Slayer
faggot said:
Ascended said:
actually most married men and other guys in ltr's go to hookers exactly because their gf's just stop fucking them and only give them melodrama, but they are too much of pussy to ditch them because they want to save face in public, in most countries any guy over 28 without a relationship will be labeled homo or impotent just to get bullied into marriage

lefterio13

Chad
Ascended said:
faggot said:
Lmao! What are you a faggot? Did your mother not love you enough when you were a kid? Time to grow the fuck up son.
ive seen this being mentioned a few times here

how can you not care about being loved and validated