You have to be ethnic to be top tier.

lol wat

Good looking for an ethnic, but stills lacks many conventional standards of beauty of the Western World.

ilikedicks

Coper
Aren't you ethnic severe? You could have just used yourself as an example. You pretty much shit on every white person here except Orb.

Gandharva

Banned
he looks a bit like this guy

there was a albanian guy on puahate that looked like him   too

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
White features + tan is what is saving him from inceldom.

His nose is still terrible.
how is nose is one of his best features..

That highly photoshoped cover photo definitely proves it. Listen, I would not expect an ethnik like yourself to agree, but the truth is that everyone finds white people more attractive than any other race.

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Aren't you ethnic severe? You could have just used yourself as an example. You pretty much shit on every white person here except Orb.
Im not ethnic for the last time and im 1000x better looking than orb LOL that guy is actually ugly..

http://************/uploads/imgur/DfnKHZ9.png

is this a troll

also this guy is extremely masculine and "handsome" lol @ this cope

Severe you are too damn insecure lol. You don't have to destroy everyone in existence OK!. I thought you were moroccan/jew? that's ethnic on lookism.

How the fuck aren't you ethnic, SR?

You look like a Moroccan Jew or catergorised under the "Arab" umbrella. 

Not saying that you aren't good looking, but you still are ethnic and thus lack the Universal Sex Appeal a thoroughbred WASP or light featured Med possess.

Severe Retard said:
LOL I don't look moroccan jew at all do you know how they look? not that theyre ugly but completely different.

Recently people assumed I was russian or greek

before they thought italian, french, spaniard
Lol @ this coping. Your hair looks ethnic AF. You legit look like Tsarnaev.

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol @ this coping. Your hair looks ethnic AF. You legit look like Tsarnaev.
In that case my mom is ethnic because i have her hair my dad had brown afro like hair..

also I don't look like this guy AT ALL LOL
Your hair and beard look the same. Cope harder LOL.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
You're an ethnic.. There is so much self hate on here you cannot trust what anyone says about their ethnicity.

His dad is an Algerian Jew and his mom's surname is Garcia and claims to not be an ethnic.

lookz

Chad
Post some pics please @severe retard. Already saw some but need see more.

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Your hair and beard look the same. Cope harder LOL.
Don't have the same hair... he has brown poofy wavy hair I have legit curly hair

also similar beard pattern genetic = looking the same? LOL

IDIOT

Keep coping, however understand that while you are a relatively good looking guy, you also look ethnic and it's easy to tell from 1000 feet away. I'm not saying that the guy is your twin, but when I saw your picture I immediately thought of him.

Go put a picture of yourself on Apricity of whatever and let them guess your "ethnicity". The results will probably speak for themselves.

Pizzaface said:
Can someone aware me on the difference between ethnic curly hair and white curly hair? Other than color of course. Honest question.
White curly hair does not exist and is styled. Ethnic curly hair is a real thing.
[hr]
Severe Retard said:
the thing is ethnic hair is 100000x better thicker quality more of it I just odnt have ethnic hair
:jordan:

Jesus Christ dude.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Yes I know what ethnic is...anything with Algerian Jew in them is ethnic.

Severe Retard said:
I don't look like I come from a specific ethnicity, do you even know what ethnic is?
Either you are going to have to post a better picture with no stupid effects applied to it and cum smeared on your face, or you are just going to have deal with the fact that you look like a jew/muslim. That's everyone's first impression.

Severe Retard said:
you are an actual moron... if I look 1/4 ethnic it doesnt make me look ethnic ethnic means you have to 100% look like you came from a specific ethnicity yes I share some things from jews and arabs "thick eyebrows, olive skin, black hair" but i also have way more european features "tall, wide set eyes and european facial proportions, narrow skinn nose, european lip shape , european cheekbone shape and chin."

My mom is full fucking euro it makes no sense for you to think i look like a typical algerian jew
Slow down, don't go ER yet. He was half white yet you could easily tell he was asian.

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Slow down, don't go ER yet. He was half white yet you could easily tell he was asian.
yes he was full on 1/2 ethnic

my dad is half ethnic and jewish isn't really even that ethnic.. so im 1/4 pseudo ethnic on this stormfront site

congrats ocne again people who are normal and not trying to put me dwon in any way like calling me ethnic(which isn't even a insult) never assume im jewish or arab or anything always think russian or some med country

I'm not trying to put you down or anything and I'm sorry if you think I am. Now with that out of the way, try to understand that when I see you I can't look at your genome and think "oh he's 1/2 white, 1/4 this and 1/4 that". All I see is your face, your hair and tan which scream chechen ("russian") or jewish ("mediterranean") to me. It's just how it fucking is.