You Guys Think Women Have it Good

zyzz007

Lookism God
- Just browsed thru FB pics of chads from High School.
- EVERY single bitch is competing for these men.
- These guys facs is one big smile from one end to the next.
- HE HAS ALL THE POWER
- NO WOMEN has the guts to disrespect him or reject him since he has 10000000 of options.
- ALL of the women treat him with respect and kindness and submissiveness and flirtyness.
- These guys have huge social circles and get the best most sexy women.

I think I am going to look into suicide methods tonight. I cant fucking take this shit anymore. I went to HS for 7 years with these guys and these guys were in heaven and I went thru hell. 10 years later, the SAME shit in happening. 
I cannot take this unfairness and cruelty anymore just becuz I was born below average and they were born perfect. 
:jrage:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Good looking male > Good looking female > Average female > Ugly female > Average male > Ugly male

Herald

Slayer
You're right about this. 

That thread you posted about "there's no such thing as a masculine man. WOMEN choose whose masculine based on looks followed by dominance" was SO legit. 

Don't visit Gandy yet.

Pathologically Lonesome said:
yeah, visiting Gandy is legit.

the truth is, you're supposed to find 3-4/10s cute and desperately want to LTR them.

Also this, as long as a 4-5/10 is looksmaxxing herself, then any man would be ecstatic with her.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MENTAL_CEL said:
Gandy is calling.

It seems so.

Pathologically Lonesome said:
yeah, visiting Gandy is legit.

the truth is, you're supposed to find 3-4/10s cute and desperately want to LTR them.

:fingerwave: