• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you guys overrate how hard it is to get girls

yungfett

Regular
just go up to girls and compliment them. Tell them their hair looks pretty or their breath smells nice. Its really not rocket science guys

Enigmatic

Rotter

LordSUPER

Banned
if you want to cuck yourself into being with just her, sure
but receiving validation from multiple girls is a whole nother playing field

Dolly Buster

Champion
yungfett said:
just go up to girls and compliment them. Tell them their hair looks pretty or their breath smells nice. Its really not rocket science guys

And how did this lead to P in V exactly

yungfett

Regular
Dolly Buster said:
yungfett said:

And how did this lead to P in V exactly

1.compliment girl
2.?????
3.?????
4???????
5.P in V

FuckThis

Rotter
Is this like a reverse bluepilled troll?

Complementing girls, while not being up to her standards(or family or something)literally makes you creepy AF, avoid doing it by all means

I cannot even start to explain how beta and creepy it is.

yungfett

Regular
FuckThis said:

Complementing girls, while not being up to her standards(or family or something)literally makes you creepy AF, avoid doing it by all means

its only creepy if you make it creepy. That what girls mean when they say they like confidence; confidence is the difference between creepy and sexy.

imagine you walk up to a girl like a beta chump and say: "your breath smells nice". Can you just imagine how pathetic and creepy this sounds? But imagine the same scenario except you have confident body language and alpha mannerisms, there is no doubt that in the second scenario the girl would be flattered and would give you her number.

Legit Theory

Champion
Getting laid is easier than its ever been right NOW.

The task takes about as much effort as driving to the store to buy milk and eggs

FuckThis

Rotter
yungfett said:
FuckThis said:

its only creepy if you make it creepy. That what girls mean when they say they like confidence; confidence is the difference between creepy and sexy.

imagine you walk up to a girl like a beta chump and say: "your breath smells nice". Can you just imagine how pathetic and creepy this sounds? But imagine the same scenario except you have confident body language and alpha mannerisms, there is no doubt that in the second scenario the girl would be flattered and would give you her number.

dude seriously, it is creepy AF, and the more confident you are the more creppy and invasive it is

No fucking girl ever wants incels to compliment her, just read upon how much they write online about not wanting it. They seriously do not want it, I have been in numerous social circles, it is creepy AF.

girls in my social circles actually get agited when unnatractive guys even talk to them. Why? Because they are wasting their time, these girls simply do not want those sub7 guys, they are not interested.

Now if you are a billionare, 10/10 male model, you can compliment all you want, but for Gods sake never give this insane advice to sub par males.

yungfett

Regular
FuckThis said:
yungfett said:

dude seriously, it is creepy AF, and the more confident you are the more creppy and invasive it is

No fucking girl ever wants incels to compliment her, just read upon how much they write online about not wanting it. They seriously do not want it, I have been in numerous social circles, it is creepy AF.

girls in my social circles actually get agited when unnatractive guys even talk to them. Why? Because they are wasting their time, these girls simply do not want those sub7 guys, they are not interested.

Now if you are a billionare, 10/10 male model, you can compliment all you want, but for Gods sake never give this insane advice to sub par males.

who lies more, men or women? (thats a great opener btw) Girls say they hate compliments but really they like them a lot, it doesnt even matter who they come from; girls just love compliments. Girls just say they hate compliments because they want to subtle brag about how often guys compliment them. Put it this way; do you honestly think a girl would reject a guy if a guy told her that she looks like she has a fragrant pussy? Of course not, the girl would probably be flattered and impressed since most guys arent alpha enough to walk up and compliment a girl

superboy

Regular
I do agree getting laid is relatively easy, girls are sluttier than ever. Go to a club and find some drunk ones, they're always horny and have lower standards.

If you are 5 or higher you should be able to get laid at least once a month. You probably can't be a slayer, but you can definitely get laid unless you have a fucked up brain.

If you are 5+, it's not your looks.

A massive problem I've noticed on lookism is standards. You guys won't accept getting laid with anything less than an 8. If you are a 5, the chances of getting an 8 are very very slim.