You Guys On This Site Need to get you BALLS BACK

zyzz007

Lookism God
Listen to this man, stop putting these toxic Western Women on a pedalstal. They are worse than Whores. 
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWeLjygXZ1s&feature=share[/video]

MGTOW = narcissistic oldcel cope

women are the vehicle of the evolution of the human race.

they and their mating choices are the embodiment of jungle law.

they are our calculating, discriminating, and ruthless half.

if you can't endear yourself to a woman, you are a cosmic failure.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:

All I read was I am a Cuck Mangina Simp who worships woman and women can cut my dick off and it will be ok since if I cant endear myself to a woman, I am a cosmic failure.
Dont just use cope or brush off the guy since he has MGTOW in the title, what he is saying is extremely legit.

zyzz007 said:

All I read was I am a Cuck Mangina Simp who worships woman and women can cut my dick off and it will be ok since if I cant endear myself to a woman, I am a cosmic failure.
Cope.

Maybe if you post more misogynistic rants on here you'll manage to convert another closet Elliot to your special woman-hating church.

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Cope.

Maybe if you post more misogynistic rants on here you'll manage to convert another closet Elliot to your special woman-hating church.
glad I am not u or think like u.

zyzz007 said:
Cope.

Embrace the red pill. Misogyny is the last phase of grief. You are the problem, not society or women.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Embrace the red pill. Misogyny is the last phase of grief. You are the problem, not society or women.

Pointing out the blantant misandry and hate women have for most men in society and being angry at being hurt by women and a gynocentric society is not misogyny ok u male feminist. What the fuck, we have male feminists on this website now, just shut it the fuck down.
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
i like what the guy had to say

watched the whole video tbh
Thank God, at least we have one Redpilled man remaining here.

zyzz007 said:

Pointing out the blantant misandry and hate women have for most men in society and being angry at being hurt by women and a gynocentric society is not misogyny ok u male feminist. What the fuck, we have male feminists on this website now, just shut it the fuck down.
Male feminist?

What you are saying directly contradicts the teachings of this forum.

You are not entitled to anything by virtue of your existence - not even respect from women.

Women's liberation (i.e. their ability to work for a wage and choose who they marry) allows them to express hate for SUBPAR MEN.

A 4/10 40 year old dude talking about women being man-haters is blatant delusional Bluepill cope of the highest order.

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Male feminist?

You are not entitled to anything by virtue of your existence - not even respect from women.

Women's liberation (i.e. their ability to work for a wage and choose who they marry) allows them to express hate for SUBPAR MEN.

A 4/10 40 year old dude talking about women being man-haters is blatant delusional Bluepill cope of the highest order.
U are the biggest bluepilled mangina on here from what u have written, u are contradicting yourself.

zyzz007 said:
Male feminist?

U are the biggest bluepilled mangina on here from what u have written, u are contradicting yourself.
What is redpill to you?

That women are the problem?

:cage:

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
What is redpill to you?

:cage:
Redpill is not marrying, dating, or even being friends with these nasty cunts. NO WHITEKNIGHTS, NO FAVOURS, NO GIFTS, ABSOULUTELY NOTHING a woman shud be entitled to from a man or society as u put it. unless SHE EARNS IT with behaving decently, respectfully and working for it.
The main problem is that the rulers of the world are not putting things in place like in the past to protect men from women's cruel and evil nature and not training them to be submissive, respectful, courteous people.  But women have been poisoned now by feminism and gynocentrism and yes they are the problem now.

zyzz007 said:
What is redpill to you?

Redpill is not marrying, dating, or even being friends with these nasty cunts. NO WHITEKNIGHTS, NO FAVOURS, NO GIFTS, ABSOULUTELY NOTHING a woman shud be entitled to from a man or society as u put it. unless SHE EARNS IT with behaving decently, respectfully and working for it.
The main problem is that the rulers of the world are not putting things in place like in the past to protect men from women's cruel and evil nature and not training them to be submissive, respectful, courteous people.  But women have been poisoned now by feminism and gynocentrism and yes they are the problem now.
Women are everything Disney portrays them to be around beautiful men.

They are doting, helpful, submissive, as well as malleable to men's desires in their behaviors.

That is the point of this site.

In fact, the FULL REDPILL is FAR WORSE than what you're describing. It is the chemical castration and forced workcelling of sub 8s.

Magnus

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
@"Pathologically Lonesome"

You serious bro?  You do realize most women are brainwashed into acting like whores right?  Women are not inherently whores or hypergamous.  This is why women shouldn't be afforded basic human rights, or at the very least shouldn't be treated like Gods just because they have a wet hole between their legs
You're not getting it man, women are biologically programmed to only be attracted to chads, this is a mechanism that ensures healthy and quality offspring, men are less picky because they can impregnate several women at once, women can only have a child once every 9 months, so they need to insure that they get the best. Saying that women are brainwashed into that is the biggest cope
That is the ultimate red pill

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:

They are doting, helpful, submissive, as well as malleable to men's desires in their behaviors.

In fact, the FULL REDPILL is FAR WORSE than what you're describing. It is the chemical castration and forced workcelling of sub 8s.
Well if they are only nice and respectful to hot men then all other men shud just leave them alone and NOT tolerate their shit and tell them to go fuck themselves and NOT give them ONE compliment or ONE favour. 
Stop trying to kiss the ass of someone who doesnt even want u and dont tolerate disrespect from them. Simple as that. I value myself unlike u who comes across as a sick guy with a woman worship and cuckhold domination by women fetish. 
I will NOT let some cunt determine my worth or value.

MulattoFuck said:

You serious bro?  You do realize most women are brainwashed into acting like whores right?  Women are not inherently whores or hypergamous.  This is why women shouldn't be afforded basic human rights, or at the very least shouldn't be treated like Gods just because they have a wet hole between their legs
acting like whores?

Most men just want to hook up too bro.

You wouldn't shame a man for slaying would you?
[hr]
zyzz007 said:

Well if they are only nice and respectful to hot men then all other men shud just leave them alone and NOT tolerate their shit and tell them to go fuck themselves and NOT give them ONE compliment or ONE favour. 
Stop trying to kiss the ass of someone who doesnt even want u and dont tolerate disrespect from them. Simple as that. I value myself unlike u who comes across as a sick guy with a woman worship and cuckhold domination by women fetish. 
"Men Go Their Own Way" is, in and of itself, reasonable. Pleasuremaxing/headonism and comfortable singlehood is a reasonable stance to take in response to a sub-par male's situation.

But when misogyny is shoehorned in it comes off as terribly delusional.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:

acting like whores?

[hr]
zyzz007 said:
"Men Go Their Own Way" is, in and of itself, reasonable. Pleasuremaxing/headonism and comfortable singlehood is a reasonable stance to take in response to a sub-par male's situation.

But when misogyny is shoehorned in it comes off as terribly delusional.
Its not misogyny, its called Speaking the Honest Truth.

Herald

Slayer
MulattoFuck said:

What the fuck.

Have you read Lysistrata?

Have you not seen how women in INDIA and CHINA are divorcing EN MASS the moment women make THEIR OWN MONEY? 

THEY DON'T WANT TO FUCK BETA MEN. They'll BREED with them IN EXCHANGE FOR RESOURCES, BUT FOR GENUINE COMPANIONSHIP? LOVE? LOL!
@"Pathologically Lonesome" is RIGHT. 

THIS IS HOW WOMEN ARE. 

They've always had to play housewife that doesn't work BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT KEPT SOCIETY GOING. By making them marry and fuck men...

READY FOR THIS??
... THAT THEY NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
[hr]
MulattoFuck said:

acting like whores?

:clap:

THANK YOU. 

Its the shitty double standard.

These guys wouldn't be calling women whores if THEY had a shot at a few of them. 

MGTOW is reasonable, but some of these guys are way off their rocker.

Herald said:
MulattoFuck said:

What the fuck.

Have you read Lysistrata?

@"Pathologically Lonesome" is RIGHT. 

THIS IS HOW WOMEN ARE. 

They've always had to play housewife that doesn't work BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT KEPT SOCIETY GOING. By making them marry and fuck men...

READY FOR THIS??
... THAT THEY NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

:clap:

Herald

Slayer
Magnus said:
MulattoFuck said:

You're not getting it man, women are biologically programmed to only be attracted to chads, this is a mechanism that ensures healthy and quality offspring, men are less picky because they can impregnate several women at once, women can only have a child once every 9 months, so they need to insure that they get the best. Saying that women are brainwashed into that is the biggest cope
That is the ultimate red pill

ALL the CLAP GIFS