• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you guys know the bible/quaran are made up fairy tales right?

Danny the chav

Champion
They were written by people in primitive times, these people had no technology and no education of science. The book was written by peasants thousands of years ago. Have any of you actually read these books? They are ludicrous fairytales. Just lol if you would put your faith in that

Happy Rotter

Rotter
They could have coe up with better, more believable stories.

God only ever had one son, once? OK then lol. Your guess is as good as mine as to why he didn't get any more humans pregnant

Gucci_Gang

Banned
"Parables" you Left Brain Dominant Autistic Fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historians generally agree that Jesus was a real living person

But if he really was a son of God and was doing all the miracles described in the Bible - that's another thing that can't really be proven

There were no smartphones back then, otherwise someone would record him  :giggle:

Kundralavires

Regular
Danny the chav said:

Hmm, you know Jacko was a JW for many years....

First of all you should explain why you mention the Bible and the Qur'an in the same breath.

The Bible was completed 600 years before the Qur'an.  This means that the Bible can be assessed by itself without any reference to the Qur'an.

On the other hand, any assessment of the Qur'an necessarily has to take account of the fact that the Bible had already been around for 600 years.

And yes, this asymmetry turns out to be most critical.

Danny the chav

Champion
Kundralavires said:
Danny the chav said:

First of all you should explain why you mention the Bible and the Qur'an in the same breath.

The Bible was completed 600 years before the Qur'an.  This means that the Bible can be assessed by itself without any reference to the Qur'an.

On the other hand, any assessment of the Qur'an necessarily has to take account of the fact that the Bible had already been around for 600 years.

It doesn't matter, call it what you want, both are fairytales and both lack a shred of plausible scientific proof

Gucci_Gang said:

For example, a person who is "left-brained" is often said to be more logical, analytical, and objective. A person who is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive, thoughtful, and subjective. In psychology, the theory is based on the lateralization of brainfunction.

Legit

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Kundralavires said:

It doesn't matter, call it what you want, both are fairytales and both lack a shred of plausible scientific proof

Gucci_Gang said:

For example, a person who is "left-brained" is often said to be more logical, analytical, and objective. A person who is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive, thoughtful, and subjective. In psychology, the theory is based on the lateralization of brainfunction.

Legit

Brain Balance and working in complete Synchronicity is Optimal.

Left Brain doesn't believe in anything with hundreds of Scientific studies backing it up,

And Right Brain are completely gullible and believe everything they hear.

The Bible isn't supposed to be Logical, it is supposed to Speak to your Illogical Symbolic Emotional Right Brain and Subconscious. Thats is how you actually fully absorbed its message.

ethnicredpill

Banned

Kundralavires

Regular
Danny the chav said:
Kundralavires said:

Er, yes it does actually.  Turns out that the Qur'an is actually self-refuting:

http://crossexamined.org/simple-reason-quran-word-god/

BTW you can't assess a book of history by scientific methods.

Danny the chav

Champion
Listen, I don't want to force feed my ideaology upon any of you, you all mean well and are free to believe what you wish. People In my family are both muslim and cristian and i dont like to judge them

ethnicredpill

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Listen, I don't want to force feed my ideaology upon any of you, you all mean well and are free to believe what you wish. People In my family are both muslim and cristian and i dont like to judge them

3:16 john

read the bible and everything humans say will become irrelevant

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Well have fun explaining that to God after you die bro.

Miracles by definition can't be explained by science

And I doubt that ALL people back then were so dumb to believe Jesus if he wasn't legit tbh

It's not like all people back then were naive as fuck and believed in everything they saw or heard without questoning it

zyzz007

Lookism God
The truth comes from within ur Spirit, not the bible man made religion.
But as someone noted above Historians generally agree Jesus and John were real people.
Also the Dead Sea Scrolls prove the Old Testament writings and some of the New Testament stuff are real since these scrolls are the originals.

The Nag Hammadi writings and historians like Josephus and Tacitus prove Jesus was real and that his teachings were about find the truth from within, the kingdom of God is within.

The current canoical bible and church and religious system came from Roman Empire, Catholic Church which is totally against what Jesus really taught.

No wonder u atheists hate Chrisitianity, it is becuz of these Catholic and Roman Emperors devils who infiltrated and corrupted Jesus teachings to control the masses and extorted money and allegiance from them.