Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
Given two Chads with identical SMV stats from middle-upper class families, except that one is in Chicago and another one is in Los Angeles, the LA Chad would have grown up with 10 times more life experience, banged more and hotter girls, simply because most girls in the midwest aren't interested in sex or are too entitled to have ONS. Since we all know that youth is limited, you cannot make up for the missed opportunities influenced by location. 


Just lol at being born into the wrong city.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
wrong example, one Chad is in a village the other Chad is in the capital

and you can always travel you moron, I'm relocating exactly because of sex
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
feg said:
wrong example, one Chad is in a village the other Chad is in the capital

and you can always travel you moron, I'm relocating exactly because of sex
Duh most people don't relocate until they graduate HS.
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,127
Reputation
956
legit

i would be a slayer if i were born in the West while am just an average dude in a country when it's rare even for Chad to have ONS on regular basis.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
2
It is really that much better in LA in Chicago? That could explain why I'm ignored by all women but the lowest of the low. I've lived in Chicago my whole life.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
FireHaze said:
It is really that much better in LA in Chicago? That could explain why I'm ignored by all women but the lowest of the low. I've lived in Chicago my whole life.
If you want to enjoy your life in the USA you pretty much have to be near the coast.
Even Charlotte North Carolina is better than Chicago.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
2
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
FireHaze said:
It is really that much better in LA in Chicago? That could explain why I'm ignored by all women but the lowest of the low. I've lived in Chicago my whole life.
If you want to enjoy your life in the USA you pretty much have to be near the coast.
Even Charlotte North Carolina is better than Chicago.
Interesting.

The thing about LA and NY though is that they're expensive. What are the cheapest near coastal places to live. If what you're saying is legit I gotta get out of here ASAP.
[hr]
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Slayer said:
What's the ideal country for slaying?
UK assuming you have adequate LMS.
Considering moving there since it's been said so often on this site that blacks do well there.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
FireHaze said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
If you want to enjoy your life in the USA you pretty much have to be near the coast.
Even Charlotte North Carolina is better than Chicago.
Interesting.

The thing about LA and NY though is that they're expensive. What are the cheapest near coastal places to live. If what you're saying is legit I gotta get out of here ASAP.
[hr]
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
UK assuming you have adequate LMS.
Considering moving there since it's been said so often on this site that blacks do well there.
Phoenix, Arizona; Charlotte, North Carolina are your next best options.
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
6
LA is extremely legit but there's also a lot of competition as well and ppl are held to a higher standard in EVERYTHING. places like LA, santa barbara, south OC, manhattan etc can be torture for incels. i can almost guarantee ER would have not gone ER if he was living in some avg sized city in the midwest instead of isla vista
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
Phoenix and Charlotte are very underrated cities, reasonable costs of living, DTF hot women, and great social scene.
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
6
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Phoenix and Charlotte are very underrated cities, reasonable costs of living, DTF hot women, and great social scene.
phoenix is also in the desert with 110 degree summers and a lot of mexicans. coastal SoCal is where it's at nig
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
13
Proximity:
Attraction usually depends on proximity: People have to
be in the same place at the same time. Proximity refers
to geographic, residential, and other forms of spatial
closeness. Of course, proximity is not an issue in cyberspace
interactions (Fehr, 2008). But in everyday life
people become attracted to, and acquainted with, someone
who lives, works, shops, or plays nearby. Proximity
effects may seem self-evident, but it is sobering to
realize that your friendships and love interests are often
shaped by seating charts, apartment availability, shift
assignments, and office locations (Berscheid & Reis,
1998).
The importance of proximity was apparent in a
study of Maryland state police trainees (Segal, 1974).
At the training academy, both dormitory rooms and
classroom seats were assigned on the basis of alphabetical
order. Six months after their arrival, participants
were asked to name their three closest friends among
the group of trainees. The trainees whose last names
were closer together in the alphabet were much more
likely to be friends than trainees whose names were
widely separated in the alphabet.

How does proximity increase attraction? Goodfriend
(2009) asserts that ™ first, people who are near each
other are more likely to get acquainted and find out
their similarities. Second, individuals who live or work
close by may be seen as more convenient and less costly
(in terms of time and energy) than those farther away.
Finally, people might develop attraction just because
someone in close proximity becomes familiar to them.
 
// Infolinks