• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you guys going on about missing out on highschool love

yungfett

Regular
honestly as soon as you get a gf or something you will forget all about having missed out on highschool love. I missed out on highschool love but I dont even think about it because ive had plenty of fulfilling romantic experiences after highschool, so the whole highschool love thing isnt really even an issue for me anymore.

asiancel

Champion
it's just another thing normies pine over because of movies and social media glorifying it. it's not even good.

yungfett

Regular
pretty much, being in highschool sucks anyways compared to the experiences you can have after highschool.

RememberMew

Regular
A relationship is only as good as the friendship, sex and free time that it's based on.

yungfett

Regular
highschool love is only important as a developmental phase, but in terms of the quality of the actual experience its kind of soso. Being in highschool sucks:

Brb curfew
brb cant enter clubs
brb no or little money
brb cant buy alcohol
brb possibly no car
brb forced to go to school everyday 
brb no freedom, cant go to musc festivals, road trips etc
brb tons of other stuff that I forgot about but still sucks

LordSUPER

Banned
first world problems tbh
meanwhile in africa kids cant even get in a school

yungfett

Regular
Feelsbruh said:
It's better tbh,  just the feeling of optimism and purity you have at that age.  Also regular school days are such a laugh going to clubs and shit isn't even fun

nah im good bro. we'll have to agree to disagree

I had my first LTR in HS. Also my first, and best, blow job from that LTR. She had D-cups and DSL's. If I could live that moment over and over I'd literally be in heaven.

A lot of missed oppopportunities though too.

College was hell though. All girls only wanted Chads, never even a hand job!

primepill

Yeah, what's so bad about missing on prime pussy during your prime when you are hornier than hell, you get erections all day and you just can't think about fucking, all while having no boring real-life, adult problems and your senses aren't desensitized yet from living?

:cage:

Next level cope.