you guys do realize even if youre a 6'4 hypermasculine MM.. if your dick is sub 7"...

chadimir

Gigachad
you will NEVER have a loyal woman and probably wont be able to fuck any girl more than once. Also she wont see you as a man you will ALWAYS be a little boy in her eyes and she will be thinking about other guys during sex and will be imaging you as a sissy-boy cuck in lingerie whose only purpose in life is to become a woman and please real men. 

dick > looks > height

Here is the rubdown

0-3 inches miniscule,tiny
3-6 inches small
6 in average
7 in bit above average
8 inch well starting to get into big boy realm.Big cocked dudes
9 inches.Big ass dick
10+ inches.You rarely see them.xxl large

its biologically impossible for a woman to respect a man under 7" in length and under 5" in girth.

It depends on the woman. 6" is legitimately too long for some women. Agree on girth. I have 5.4" MSEG and I am pretty sure >90% of women would prefer thicker.

Size can be a deal breaker but it depends on the size of the woman. Having a 6" penis reduces your market size, just like being 5'10" does.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MushroomCloud said:
It depends on the woman. 6" is legitimately too long for some women. Agree on girth. I have 5.4" MSEG and I am pretty sure >90% of women would prefer thicker.

Size can be a deal breaker but it depends on the size of the woman. Having a 6" penis reduces your market size, just like being 5'10" does.
I have a 5.4 inch girth too and 3 out of the 5 girls I've fucked said it was very thick

UglyNormalFag said:
MushroomCloud said:

I have a 5.4 inch girth too and 3 out of the 5 girls I've fucked said it was very thick
Average is 4.8...
Mine is somewhere between 5.5 and 6, idk the exact girth.

UglyNormalFag said:
MushroomCloud said:

Question:
Do you think those girls would have preferred that you were thicker? Sure, 5.4 is pretty thick, but 6 would probably work the walls much better.
[hr]
[video=youtube]
"He's not hittin the walls an workin the middle, like that dawwwggg is"

"soooothe the pussy"

LOL

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MushroomCloud said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Question:
Do you think those girls would have preferred that you were thicker? Sure, 5.4 is pretty thick, but 6 would probably work the walls much better.
[hr]
[video=youtube]

"soooothe the pussy"

LOL
For sure. Except for my 1st gf who I had the pleasure of popping her cherry (clap clap clap clap lol) because she was so tight our first few times I couldn't even get my dick in much. But yeah with a 6 inch girth you can get girls off your dick size alone by word of mouth

UglyNormalFag said:
MushroomCloud said:
Question:
[hr]
[video=youtube]

"soooothe the pussy"

LOL
For sure. Except for my 1st gf who I had the pleasure of popping her cherry (clap clap clap clap lol) because she was so tight our first few times I couldn't even get my dick in much. But yeah with a 6 inch girth you can get girls off your dick size alone by word of mouth
Nothing can compare to the pop of a cherry. I've fucked several supposed virgins, but only experienced the pop once.

MushroomCloud said:

bro you are coping hard as fuck. 6 inch dick is easy for women to take all the way.

Genetic Shit said:
MushroomCloud said:

bro you are coping hard as fuck. 6 inch dick is easy for women to take all the way.
I'm 6.75" BPEL and I've had 3 girls who couldn't take me all the way in and there was more than 1" to spare, even after I pushed behind the cervix, made them relaxed, and pounded away. Maybe eventually they would have been able to take me all the way in? I've had enough experience so I am pretty sure that I couldn't have gone any deeper.

I'm not coping. I want 8" BPEL because >90% of women would prefer it. But I'm saying that as long as you have enough length so that you bottom out and have some length to spare, you don't need any more length for that girl and for that girl girth becomes the primary concern.

I don't understand size denial. What can directly affect a female's sexual pleasure more than the dimensions and hardness of the penis? Girls love to talk about big dicks while they practically soak their panties and the chair beneath. Sure, looks take precedence within reason.