You guys aren't red pilled about race.

T

Thanos

Sluthate was red pilled about looks and youth but it was far from red pilled about race. Seems like you guys have this fantasy in your head where all the white women out there are saving themselves for a tall and good looking white man while having this disgust towards minorities. As a guy who has been out a lot in this world and seen what goes down in clubs, bars, and those types of places, this is far from true. It seems like as soon as the lights go off and doors closed, white women start slutting it up with different races, especially black.

Some of these white girls are not even the type you would expect to go after blacks and minorities. You would think that the good looking white slut who is pursuing a nice career and has the brains to get ahead in life would avoid minorities right? Somewhere along the line she has fucked a guy that is not white, usually its a black guy.

I remember a girl I am friends with, brunette with a cute face that wears glasses and is now in med school. The girl looks a lot like Lizzy Caplan and about a year ago, a friend of mines received a snapchat of her with nothing but panties on and in bed with a black guy, a thug too not some educated black guy.

You guys think you're red pilled about race by citing some bullshit online dating studies as facts but if you have enough real life experience, then you know that most decent looking white women in big city/urban areas have been fucked by minorities before. That is the red pill about race.

Someone should make a red pill comic about a stormfrontcel talking about the loyalty of white women but then in another panel a white girl is taking the BBC.

Gandharva

Banned
no you dont,you only think the top tier hu Ge types are hot not the average,short gook asian man.be honest.

Asian Male

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
I'm a white girl who thinks Asian guys are hot. Like really hot. I may be in the minority (IDK I dont talk to a lot of people) but we're definitely out there.
T.O.P or G-Dragon?

Listen to me carefully. 

I work in a youngish, hip, professional area near DC. A spot that's "happening." A lot of people in their 20s come out to this area on Friday nights, and there's a fair amount of BM/WF couples. 

A lot of Stormfrontcels seem to comfort themselves with this old idea that the white chicks who go with black guys are fat losers. 

This was probably true in the post-Civil Rights era of the 70s/80s/early 90s. The thinking of many (but certainly not all or most) black males was something like this:  "Yea, she may be fat and low class, but at least she's white. " This was a mindset born of self-hatred and fetishism. 

I'd argue that this mindset has radically changed or has practically disappeared, at least in my region. Those dudes who used to date fat ugly white chicks would much rather date their looks-matched black female equivalents. The interracial relationships that do happen are a consequence of each partner selecting the other based on raw attraction.

lanklet

Coper
How do ethnicels not 'get it'?

You all are obsessed with white women; completely and utterly obsessed.  Every single post from a deluded minoritycel is about white women this, white women that.  You all think that white women just crave brown cock when nobody's judging them.

In reality, the vast majority of white women prefer white men, because the Caucasian appearance is ideal across BOTH genders.  Inferior ethnics delude themselves into thinking white women want them, because all men delude themselves into thinking attractive women like them (this is a scientifically proven fact).

Attractive high E white women lust after attractive high T white men, not primitive ethnic dogs

Asian Male

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
Asian Male said:
T.O.P or G-Dragon?
Haha that question makes me so happy. Defiintely TOP. TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, G-Dragon and Daesung in that order. But G-Dragon's voice does certain things to me...  :blush:
I like his new hair.

TheTrews

Normie
A Lizzy Caplan lookalike is a surety for taking BBC. 

You're just naive OP.

frenchy91

Gigachad
dontbelonghere said:
I'm a white girl who thinks Asian guys are hot. Like really hot. I may be in the minority (IDK I dont talk to a lot of people) but we're definitely out there.
Threads: 1

Seems legit

T

Thanos

lanklet said:
How do ethnicels not 'get it'?

You all are obsessed with white women; completely and utterly obsessed.  Every single post from a deluded minoritycel is about white women this, white women that.  You all think that white women just crave brown cock when nobody's judging them.

In reality, the vast majority of white women prefer white men, because the Caucasian appearance is ideal across BOTH genders.  Inferior ethnics delude themselves into thinking white women want them, because all men delude themselves into thinking attractive women like them (this is a scientifically proven fact).

Attractive high E white women lust after attractive high T white men, not primitive ethnic dogs
they might "prefer" white men but they sure as hell are experimenting with minorities

in my experience it is blacks they go after and latinos to a smaller extent not asians and arabs

IceCutter

Gigachad
'the loyalty of white women' lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk