you guys are incel due to negativity and stupidity

a_nimbus

Banned
how often do you tell people NOT to do something
instead of telling people to DO something?

negativity

nobody wants to be around fucktards that tell everyone not to do anything ever at all

and on top of that youre all content in not doing anything new

i have panic attacks when my life becomes routine thus i seek out new experiences constantly

who is happier?  me or you?

:lmfao:

I'm going to continue to keep an eye out on your posts/threads.  I enjoy what I 've seen thus far.

Foxx

Average Guy
I want to do something for me baby.

RememberMew

Normie
Don't do harmful/negative shit.

Do positive/goal-oriented shit.

/life

Eric Harris

Incel
containmentspell said:
I'm going to continue to keep an eye out on your posts/threads.  I enjoy what I 've seen thus far.
:jordan: 

You're in for one hell of a ride with our friend animus. He does seem more subdued these days compared with 6 months ago during his mental breakdown / schizo flare up.

Sephonisagod

Coper
Legit actually 

People here are so against putting effort into getting women, if anyone even mentions it, drops a hint of it, a squad of mouthbreathers try to stop him immediately 

"WHY CANT THEY JUST STOP TRYING TO GET LAID??? ITS COOOOOOPE!!!!" "CHAD HAS GIRLS APPROACHING HIM!" 

Just lmao @ getting so aggressive over someone putting effort into getting laid, as if they are forced to do so

a_nimbus

Banned
Sephonisagod said:
Legit actually 

People here are so against putting effort into getting women, if anyone even mentions it, drops a hint of it, a squad of mouthbreathers try to stop him immediately 

"WHY CANT THEY JUST STOP TRYING TO GET LAID??? ITS COOOOOOPE!!!!" "CHAD HAS GIRLS APPROACHING HIM!" 

Just lmao @ getting so aggressive over someone putting effort into getting laid, as if they are forced to do so
:nod2:

faust

Banned
no point in trying if the girl doesn't either  approach you or make it extremely obvious it's ok for you to