You get more IOI's when you're getting consistent sex

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Srs idk why, but it's true. More second or triple looks. More legs facing completely my way in the subway. More hair touching. 

They could just sense it probably. Pre selection theory at its finest 

Like with life, the rich get richer

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It's absolutely 100% true, dead srs. For at least 72 hours after sex I would get blatant IOIs, girls initiating conversations in public, etc.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Amnesia said:
It's absolutely 100% true, dead srs. For at least 72 hours after sex I would get blatant IOIs, girls initiating conversations in public, etc.
What is it? Pheromones? Clearer, a more lively happy gaze? Better subconscious body language?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
UglyNormalFag said:
Amnesia said:
What is it? Pheromones? Clearer, a more lively happy gaze? Better subconscious body language?
I mean pheromones are a really legit thing in a lot of animals, right? So there's gotta be some effect for us as well. But yes this is one of the most true and consistent things I have notices. 

I remember a buddy of mine a while ago told me off the cusp 'when you're on a hot streak you gotta ride that sucker out as long as you can, women can smell other women on a guy."

And this was like 8 years ago, just laughed him off not thinking too much of it.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It would also make sense why women find men in relationships more desirable.  

Also explains why women in LTRs and marriages find their partner/spouse more attractive when they are engaged in an outside affair. 

There are studies on both of my previous statements

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Amnesia said:
It would also make sense why women find men in relationships more desirable.  

Also explains why women in LTRs and marriages find their partner/spouse more attractive when they are engaged in an outside affair. 

There are studies on both of my previous statements
Yeah, cause it's harder as a man. We're only of worth if we have noticeable value over our peers. Pussy is cheap, so we're disgusted when their with another guy. They don't need value to sleep with many guys

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Ima have to buy a bottle of the Finest JB Pussy juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
SINGULARITY said:
Most IOI's mean jack shit
If you're not getting laid at all but if you are, they're very validating

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Amnesia said:
Legit, I've noticed this as well. When I was seeing a girl for a couple of months earlier this year, I got loads of attention from others girls just walking around day-to-day. Now that I'm fully single again, I don't get anything

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Its not about pheromones. If you inject testosterone, hell yeah ull get alot of IOIs cause of pheromones.

This phenomena is about personality/behaviour theory. When you have sex with girls you start walking a little bit different, your facial muscles and expressions change on a microlevel, your eyes start "shining" and you feel more relaxed and happy. Basicly women are programmed to want men who other women want, this is pure evolution, hence when u get pussy other girls will "sense it".

Again, behaviour theory is the absolute best theory out there when it comes to explaining whats actually going on in real life, however virgin incels will most likely NEVER understand this given the fact they just cannot relate with real life sexual and social experiences.

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
Girls magically know where your dick has been

OR

OR

OOOOORRRRRRRRR......

Youre feeling good about yourself and are interpreting interactions more positively.  Just an obvious thought.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
RealRob said:
Its not about pheromones. If you inject testosterone, hell yeah ull get alot of IOIs cause of pheromones.

This phenomena is about personality/behaviour theory. When you have sex with girls you start walking a little bit different, your facial muscles and expressions change on a microlevel, your eyes start "shining" and you feel more relaxed and happy. Basicly women are programmed to want men who other women want, this is pure evolution, hence when u get pussy other girls will "sense it".

Again, behaviour theory is the absolute best theory out there when it comes to explaining whats actually going on in real life, however virgin incels will most likely NEVER understand this given the fact they just cannot relate with real life sexual and social experiences.
This would mean that incels should just start fucking ugly girls to get this type of sense and then move up accordingly.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Amnesia said:
RealRob said:

This would mean that incels should just start fucking ugly girls to get this type of sense and then move up accordingly.
Yes but it has to do with "self esteem" or whatever the fuck one choses to call it. WHen you bang ugly girls, very few guys will feel good from it. When you bang a hot one, you feel like the king and thats how women "sense it", in your demenaour.