YOU FRAUD!!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Severe Retard, I'm calling you out you midget shorty!! You're no 6'3" master race. Just like with everything you've posted, you stacked the deck. No more! We're on to you! 

You can suck your cheeks in all day long, squint HARD AS FUCK, look down in pictures to improve your angularity, use lighting to your advantage then say "bad lighting" (FUCKING WHAT!?) but you cannot get away with claiming 6'3'' any longer! 

I'M CALLING YOU OUT NIGGA!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
SR! Don't you dare hide! SHOW YOURSELF!

We know you're secretly a myspace angle abuser, which that picture proved. Your eyes had ZERO sex appeal when you look straight ahead. Now we're breaking down the walls! Your true height has been exposed!

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
SR! Don't you dare hide! SHOW YOURSELF!

We know you're secretly a myspace angle abuser, which that picture proved. Your eyes had ZERO sex appeal when you look straight ahead. Now we're breaking down the walls! Your true height has been exposed!
Fucking lol. I agree with this so much.

lono

Banned
I don't even care about the height issue I just can't stand this kids personality

SERIOUSLY GUYS HOW DOES SOMEONE GET HOLLOW CHEEKS? SERIOUSLY I'M NOT EVEN SUCKING IN MY CHEEKS AND I'M IN BAD LIGHTING BUT CHECK OUT HOW INSANE MY CHEEKS ARE

proceeds to post a pic where he's backlit and sucking in his cheeks*

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE CALL ME NARCISSISTIC, IM LIKE THE LEAST NARCISSISTIC GUY HERE. WHAT ABOUT AMBITION AND ORB?

Share's dozens of pictures, posts 15 threads a day about his face. Meanwhile orb and ambition havent posted for months and only posted one pic each*

FOR REAL GUYS. GIRLS AREN'T EVEN INTO PRETTY BOYS LIKE THAT. IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING A MASCULINE LOOKING JOCK, GIRLS HATE WHEN GUYS LIKE ME TRY TO TALK SEXUAL

two seconds later*

JUST LOL WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING MASCULINE GUYS, I LEGIT LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF ART! JUST LOL IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY PARISIAN SLAYER

posts picture of Doritos hot ranch which upon closer inspections are actually pictures of his face*

modified

hairloss expert
... retards arguing with retards about who is most retarded ...

White God

Normie
Whats not to believe? Surely he is 6'3", gets prime white jb all the time, gets stared at constanly when he walks down the street, is modelling for SLP next month, cover of Vogue Turkey soon

It's his failo effect why you guys don't like him. If he did the same things but was good looking and looked like he was older than 12, it wouldn't be much of a problem

lono

Banned
BalkanBadboy said:
It's his failo effect why you guys don't like him. If he did the same things but was good looking and looked like he was older than 12, it wouldn't be much of a problem
Nah this is actually pretty legit.

When @linger does the same thing he seems cool. Linger has posted tons of pics and has even posted his BBC and he's got mad respect.

But when severe starts talking it's just like omg shut the fuck up already. It's just so hard to respect someone who looks like tjat

lono said:
I don't even care about the height issue I just can't stand this kids personality

SERIOUSLY GUYS HOW DOES SOMEONE GET HOLLOW CHEEKS? SERIOUSLY I'M NOT EVEN SUCKING IN MY CHEEKS AND I'M IN BAD LIGHTING BUT CHECK OUT HOW INSANE MY CHEEKS ARE

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE CALL ME NARCISSISTIC, IM LIKE THE LEAST NARCISSISTIC GUY HERE. WHAT ABOUT AMBITION AND ORB?

Share's dozens of pictures, posts 15 threads a day about his face. Meanwhile orb and ambition havent posted for months and only posted one pic each*

FOR REAL GUYS. GIRLS AREN'T EVEN INTO PRETTY BOYS LIKE THAT. IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING A MASCULINE LOOKING JOCK, GIRLS HATE WHEN GUYS LIKE ME TRY TO TALK SEXUAL

two seconds later*

JUST LOL WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING MASCULINE GUYS, I LEGIT LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF ART! JUST LOL IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY PARISIAN SLAYER

posts picture of Doritos hot ranch which upon closer inspections are actually pictures of his face*
:cage:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
lono said:

two seconds later*

Chad

Incel
Lmao what was the thread?? why are you calling him out, im not aware

Nizoral Babe

Coper
rigidity said:
Niz, you're both weird looking together. 
Aww, thanks!

Chad said:
Lmao what was the thread?? why are you calling him out, im not aware
His height - I have reason to believe he's not 6'3" but he won't respond to meeeeee!!

StraxcityIsGod said:
I am not very pleased with this cruelty against Severe Retard.
Me neither. #standupandfight #severeretard #greekaesthetics

springfield

Banned
severe retard 6'3 height is legit.

he posted a couple pics of him on Puahate in front of a door and he was just a few inches shorter.