IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
1. the bulk of the population is successfully getting laid far more than the average shitty advicer without the help of any secret knowledge, they don't have a rockstar sex life but they got far more sex than most of you will ever while shitposting from the basement

2. looks mattering is nothing new, just as well as status, everybody I know chases lms without any exception

3. people you meet online are losers, helping losers gets them angry, try to tell a fat guy about diet or poor person about raising income at first they are interested but once they figure out it takes work they get annoyed by the topic later even hostile, that's because they can't deal with their own childish faults that led them into their situation the first place

4. your red pill is not perfect most stuff you post are exaggerations derived from your depressed isolated brain whenever I take a short brake from the site and come back reading your posts I'm almost pissing on myself because of the laughter, I bet other "somewhat normal" people feel the same
 

driftwood

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
I've been getting laid quite frequently with minimal effort... I just go out a lot and examine girls faces for IOI or IOD.

Yet despite this fact, sensdep told me over skype, that every single girl 100% of the time has a major mental defect to fuck me and that a cute/hot girl can simply not ever be attracted to my face.  Objectively.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
5
driftwood said:
I've been getting laid quite frequently with minimal effort... I just go out a lot and examine girls faces for IOI or IOD.

Yet despite this fact, sensdep told me over skype, that every single girl 100% of the time has a major mental defect to fuck me and that a cute/hot girl can simply not ever be attracted to my face.  Objectively.

How could you even think to question the perspective of a PUAhate OG?
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
driftwood said:
I've been getting laid quite frequently with minimal effort... I just go out a lot and examine girls faces for IOI or IOD.

Yet despite this fact, sensdep told me over skype, that every single girl 100% of the time has a major mental defect to fuck me and that a cute/hot girl can simply not ever be attracted to my face.  Objectively.
slayer
 

driftwood

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
Chirag Narang said:
driftwood said:
I've been getting laid quite frequently with minimal effort... I just go out a lot and examine girls faces for IOI or IOD.

Yet despite this fact, sensdep told me over skype, that every single girl 100% of the time has a major mental defect to fuck me and that a cute/hot girl can simply not ever be attracted to my face.  Objectively.

How could you even think to question the perspective of a PUAhate OG?
I usually confront him with idea's that might be beneficial to his situation.  And somehow he always turns the conversation back to the fact that him and I are ugly men incapable of ever attracting a female with a fully functional brain.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
driftwood said:
I usually confront him with idea's that might be beneficial to his situation.  And somehow he always turns the conversation back to the fact that him and I are ugly men incapable of ever attracting a female with a fully functional brain.
I'd like to add that most young women are mildly retarded so fully functional female brain is like an albino crow
 

driftwood

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
driftwood said:
I usually confront him with idea's that might be beneficial to his situation.  And somehow he always turns the conversation back to the fact that him and I are ugly men incapable of ever attracting a female with a fully functional brain.
I'd like to add that most young women are mildly retarded so fully functional female brain is like an albino crow
I;ve mentioned this as well.  I've even stated "we need to be focused on appealing to idiots not looks-knowledgeable men on forums" and he says im coping or something after that
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
driftwood said:
I;ve mentioned this as well.  I've even stated "we need to be focused on appealing to idiots not looks-knowledgeable men on forums" and he says im coping or something after that
examine his life pls, he's shirking money from the govt as a living and is trying to pose in front of a small group of frustrated men, clearly something is lacking for him to feel good about himself

I remember the video when he traveled to the states and trolled a hooker about her midface while she was unaffected and he was battling a panic attack

you can draw your own conclusions out of it

[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
5
IcedEarth said:
driftwood said:
I;ve mentioned this as well.  I've even stated "we need to be focused on appealing to idiots not looks-knowledgeable men on forums" and he says im coping or something after that
examine his life pls, he's shirking money from the govt as a living and is trying to pose in front of a small group of frustrated men, clearly something is lacking for him to feel good about himself

I remember the video when he traveled to the states and trolled a hooker about her midface while she was unaffected and he was battling a panic attack

you can draw your own conclusions out of it

[video=youtube]

:jordan:
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
The problem is that we're redpiller who understand the truth of the world. Ou awareness means that fucking a normie girl is like beastiality. Imagine trying to explain to your friend how to make a cow want to fuck you.

Thats why incels congregate and share advice, because we have morals and intelligence which make the dumbass ignorant "going with the flow" normie methods useless.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
DeepthroatSlayer said:
The problem is that we're redpiller who understand the truth of the world. Ou awareness means that fucking a normie girl is like beastiality. Imagine trying to explain to your friend how to make a cow want to fuck you.

Thats why incels congregate and share advice, because we have morals and intelligence which make the dumbass ignorant "going with the flow" normie methods useless.
tell me moar about your sex life buddy boy, because if you didn't have 7 civilian women fuck you in the past you'd better stfu

the average dumbfuck nerd can get laid at least 6 times in his life without pua, lms, or whatever the fuck there is out there just by going out and accepting the women who are into him, since you are special you should aim for 7 at least

oh wait, you must be a virgin too, lol
 

oren

Incel
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
378
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
The problem is that we're redpiller who understand the truth of the world. Ou awareness means that fucking a normie girl is like beastiality. Imagine trying to explain to your friend how to make a cow want to fuck you.

Thats why incels congregate and share advice, because we have morals and intelligence which make the dumbass ignorant "going with the flow" normie methods useless.
tell me moar about your sex life buddy boy, because if you didn't have 7 civilian women fuck you in the past you'd better stfu

the average dumbfuck nerd can get laid at least 6 times in his life without pua, lms, or whatever the fuck there is out there just by going out and accepting the women who are into him, since you are special you should aim for 7 at least

oh wait, you must be a virgin too, lol
shut the fuck up about every gu yeah every 5 looks guy , but this site have lots of uglys if you didnt looked i have been rejected more than 1k times in the west and got lay first day in asia . its pretty much ery rare for 4 and 3 to get lay with none ugly girl and if you can its sure not going to be fron bar
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
oren said:
shut the fuck up about every gu yeah every 5 looks guy , but this site have lots of uglys if you didnt looked i have been rejected more than 1k times in the west and got lay first day in asia . its pretty much ery rare for 4 and 3 to get lay with none ugly girl and if you can its sure not going to be fron bar
on the contrary this site is full with a lot of above average looking men who are either autistic thus can't read facial cues, or just have malignant narcissism and thus they are afraid to look stupid while making an approach

also lol at the rating system in here, we had plenty of discussion about it on the original shitty advice on puahate
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
I'm not super hot but I'm a solid 7 or 8. I wouldn't say that my eyes are blue but people tell mthey have blue in them. I look like Zach Blair (or so I'm told). I made it with a couple of uggos (a 3.5 and a 5.35,)(I stopped it at second base though) but I'm playing the loVe game. I'm looking for a smart 120+ IQ woman who's at least a 6 and has a healthy hatred of the fakers/normies. I've come out to my real life friends and they respect. If this was all about getting laid we' just be on Craig's list.

I'm trying to master decent pickup game for the sluts for occasional release on hot girls, while seeking ways to put myself out there for the good ones.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'm not super hot but I'm a solid 7 or 8. I wouldn't say that my eyes are blue but people tell mthey have blue in them. I look like Zach Blair (or so I'm told). I made it with a couple of uggos (a 3.5 and a 5.35,)(I stopped it at second base though)
there's your problem unrealistic expectations, these are the best looking women you can physically get

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=574

anything beyond this is photoshop and surgeries

also sex is random and not like porn, you can't tell who's good or bad in bed and with some it varies with their moods

and life is about getting laid everything revolves around sex every decision you make

and women under 25 aren't looking for a boyfriend

grow up pls
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
1. I'd actually take 3 of the girls there.
2. I'm a well off philologist and it is my passion. Unlike normies I have pride in my work. Life is not about getting laid for a redpiller. Most of my time on forums is on forumeuropa honing my mad skills, son.
3. I'm not going for girls (women under 25).