• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You don't "just get a girlfriend", the process takes multiple weeks to months minimum

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
you first have to establish yourself in a social context (work, school, friends, hobby), to build rapport with everybody, and eventually you can gauge if any of the girls there are interested in you

that's how normal people get into relationships 90% of the time, not by going onto the street in broad daylight and telling girls they're cute, and asking for their number

which is why I don't like it when people deride men for being unable to get laid, it is extremely difficult for the average guy to just get a hook up, and getting a girlfriend isn't something you can just go out and do, there's previous steps involved, and it can be difficult to break into a social circle

straightcel_l

US citizen
all facts                                                                                                                                                                                                 
not for chad though

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
straightcel_l said:
all facts                                                                                                                                                                                                 
not for chad though

for a relationship, Chad still needs to establish rapport in a social context, but it will be easier because of their looks

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
if it take that long to get girlfriend u look like shit

I should make the chubby girl on tinder with a pig nose my girlfriend. I don't believe she could physically run away. 
That's what you should look for in a girl. A girl that's just physically fit enough to be able to wash her back

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
sin said:
if it take that long to get girlfriend u look like shit

if you're extremely good looking or charismatic and at least average, and not Asian or Indian, you can probably hook up with moderate difficulty 

for a relationship, it's still a process

a9b3

Champion
cope. i could literally get one tomorrow at my work

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
a9b3 said:

because you already had months to establish rapport

a9b3

Champion
swaggyp1 said:
a9b3 said:

because you already had months to establish rapport

nope. havent even been here a month and shes not even in my dept. she just really likes me

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
swaggyp1 said:
you first have to establish yourself in a social context (work, school, friends, hobby), to build rapport with everybody, and eventually you can gauge if any of the girls there are interested in you

that's how normal people get into relationships 90% of the time, not by going onto the street in broad daylight and telling girls they're cute, and asking for their number

which is why I don't like it when people deride men for being unable to get laid, it is extremely difficult for the average guy to just get a hook up, and getting a girlfriend isn't something you can just go out and do, there's previous steps involved, and it can be difficult to break into a social circle

Bruh this some weakshit. I get laid way to easy. Tonight I was too tired cause I had a bunch of hoes calling me asking to fuck. Do you even leave the basement bro?

Bingerino

Regular
Obviously if you want to have a gf you need social process but most people accomplish this anyway without really trying. It comes natural to most of people.

Finding a gf is easy af finding a good one is hard tho

badhairline

Rotter
Bingerino said:
Obviously if you want to have a gf you need social process but most people accomplish this anyway without really trying. It comes natural to most of people.

Finding a gf is easy af finding a good one is hard tho

Most people enjoy socializing so it comes naturally.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Sure, most people develop relationships through work, school, social circle, etc. If you dont have options through those outlets, then yes it's harder.

But there's an equally annoying myth on psl that normies just fall into relationships through being passively NT. I see a lot of shit on here about how you just need status or NT and then girls will just come out of nowhere to rape you.  

Really, guys have to escalate on girls they like if they want to consistently get laid.  You can't just be passive and expect sex if you're sub-Chad. I've been around psl for six years and the biggest problem I see with guys (besides looks) is not being able to pull the trigger and make a move on girls they like.  Not being able to confidently escalate on girls is probably the biggest thing holding users back. And this whole "oH, just be NT and popular" meme just exacerbates the problem.