[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To get a girlfriend you don't have to be Christiano Ronaldo you can even be "ugly". What I realized it that nearly everybody who posted with "never had a girlfriend" was either looking like a gamer (sorry for stereotyping) or you could just see the non existent confidence.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The reason why you guys and girls never had significant others is not your look. It is, which is sadly even harder to change, your personality. And posting here is proving that.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Well, not always personality, as much as attitude, which I think are somewhat different.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You may be good looking it average looking or even below average, have a decent personality, but if you think shitty about yourself your attitude is not attractive.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A guy was telling me about how he never had a girlfriend. I asked him what happened the last time he asked a girl on a date. He never had...he thought he was too ugly to get a date. I explained that he is a dumbshit of he thinks he will just magically have some girl ask him to be her boyfriend one day. It isn't impossible, but highly improbable.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I noticed what when I started dating my now-wife in college, girls started hitting on me at parties...even if they didn't know I was in a relationship. I had just stopped constantly worrying about what the girls thought of me and had fun instead. Fun and confident is attractive.[/font]