• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You can't use Orb to debunk looks theory anymore

FireHaze

Megastar
He came out and admitted to having a healthy sex life.

Give it up. Looks theory always prevails.

Brio

Regular
LOL

He's a liar. I believe him to be a virgin, he said that many itimes on tinychat.
Now he's just cleaning his image. He doesn't want to be seen in the street and recognized as ' virgin ' because he wrote that in every site

FireHaze

Megastar
Brio said:
LOL

He's a liar. I believe him to be a virgin, he said that many itimes on tinychat.
Now he's just cleaning his image. He doesn't want to be seen in the street and recognized as ' virgin ' because he wrote that in every site

lol now the other troll has come out to play

Brio said:
LOL

Brio, rate your aussie brother.

And yes I saw the pm I will reply in a sec.

Brotha Techno

Banned
He's real, if any of you were around in the puahate days you'd know that Orb has cammed up on tinychat.com/icarus92 (iirc) many times, he's just completely fucked in the head.

assburger

Megastar
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
hes just proven that he is a NT troll youf cuking moron

how does he debunk just be NT theory?

legit

he is a fuking aspiefraud.. he's either just a quirky NT with maybe some mental issues aside from autism, or he's a mild aspie who got GL enough to be able to date a 4/10 gook.. i don't fuking know anymore honestly.

either way my respect for him has greatly dwindled

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Orb is a fraud. :crying:

assburger

Megastar
nvm he just traveled to thailand to slay gooks and trannies as i thought lol.. u don't need to be NT or 8+ to accomplish that trust me.

still my respect for him has dwindled nonetheless