FireHaze

Gigachad
He came out and admitted to having a healthy sex life.

Give it up. Looks theory always prevails.

Brio

Slayer
LOL

He's a liar. I believe him to be a virgin, he said that many itimes on tinychat.
Now he's just cleaning his image. He doesn't want to be seen in the street and recognized as ' virgin ' because he wrote that in every site

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brio said:
LOL

He's a liar. I believe him to be a virgin, he said that many itimes on tinychat.
Now he's just cleaning his image. He doesn't want to be seen in the street and recognized as ' virgin ' because he wrote that in every site
lol now the other troll has come out to play

Brio said:
LOL

Brio, rate your aussie brother.

And yes I saw the pm I will reply in a sec.

Brotha Techno

Banned
He's real, if any of you were around in the puahate days you'd know that Orb has cammed up on tinychat.com/icarus92 (iirc) many times, he's just completely fucked in the head.

assburger

Gigachad
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
hes just proven that he is a NT troll youf cuking moron

how does he debunk just be NT theory?
legit

he is a fuking aspiefraud.. he's either just a quirky NT with maybe some mental issues aside from autism, or he's a mild aspie who got GL enough to be able to date a 4/10 gook.. i don't fuking know anymore honestly.

either way my respect for him has greatly dwindled

assburger

Gigachad
nvm he just traveled to thailand to slay gooks and trannies as i thought lol.. u don't need to be NT or 8+ to accomplish that trust me.

still my respect for him has dwindled nonetheless

// Infolinks