you can't looksmax after 20 (proof)

Demislayer

Chad
except maybe with some heavy hormonal cycle, but even then the body changes are temporary.

The years critical to development are made so that nature decides your role in the world. You adapt to the world during these years and do permanent changes. After 20 there is no muscle gain, no height gain, no facial gains. If you are near-sighted during developmental years you will be so for your life.

The gymcels who stress their bodies at the gym only get temporary adaptation changes. You don't actually gain new muscle cells, you just get swollen with water and proteins in the same cells. 

Fat fucks will always be fat fucks. When they lose weight because of some hard diet it's just their fat cells getting smaller. The skin stays there as a proof that the painful change is just temporary. 

The only changes after 20 are degenerative changes. Bones getting shittier, falling down, vascularity getting fucked up etc. 

The only changes after 20 are make-up changes like hair transplant or facial implants. Nothing of that increases your actual attractivness tho.

The only thing you can do after 20 is maintenance and slowing down degeneration. There is nothing else.

If you weren't a slayer by 21, it's useless thinking you'll become one. You will fuck the girls that showed you interest during those years (your league). You might be a slayer in a lower league, fucking uglies etc. but it's hard even then because they all want the same hot guys while you have to compromise yourself as a low-value mate using beta-strategies aka proposing yourself as a cuckold servant boyfriend in exchange for sex. You can't hope on genuine sex driven by desire and sex-appeal.

The only red-pill to swallow is the religion redpill. Atheism today destroyed every incel life because they destroyed the importance of non-sex related aspects of life. 

Your only hope is to work for others and to be a society's cuckold and be happy in it. Even if you had to make money and fuck whores you will always have shit sex with contracted girls afraid of even being touched by your subhumanity. A wank would be much more satisfying.

Just convert to some religion and start living for the sake of others. Learn honest compassion and become a happy servant and hope in reincarnation or heaven or whatever. The juice of religion is that life is shit (for ugly males and society's loser) and you have to hope in another life. Of course for slayers life is beautiful so they don't need any religion. Your role was to serve society anyway.
[hr]
oh, even for personality crew, there is no personalitymaxing after 20.

If you were introverted or shy or afraid of people you will always have the same emotions. You will maybe learn new coping mechanisms to appear normal but your emotions will always be the same. 

The only thing that changes after 20 is experience. You learn new coping mechanisms and new abilities or new words. Emotional responses and body remain fixed or degenerate.

You only can get worse on all these aspects. It's a simple law of entropy.

ilikedicks

Coper
You absolutely can looksmax after 20 and the majority of celebrities from the UK are proof of that. When they come to the United States they get redpilled on looks [we're the harshiest nation when it comes to looks]. Basically our pros in the business sit them down and say "Look this is America you fuck, you look shit fix it". So the yellow teeth get whitened, the skin gets the gold treatment, the hair styled  to perfection/often highlighted and KABLAM.

Stevens went from UK standard

to American standard!

Same thing happened with Bale, Beckinsale, Craig, Speedman, Cavill etc who were all over 20 when coming to the US and getting redpilled.

Demislayer

Chad
ilikedicks said:
You absolutely can looksmax after 20 and the majority of celebrities from the UK are proof of that. When they come to the United States they get redpilled on looks [we're the harshiest nation when it comes to looks]. Basically our pros in the business sit them down and say "Look this is America you fuck, you look shit fix it". So the yellow teeth get whitened, the skin gets the gold treatment, the hair styled  to perfection/often highlighted and KABLAM.

to American standard!

Same thing happened with Bale, Beckinsale, Craig, Speedman, Cavill etc who were all over 20 when coming to the US and getting redpilled.

as you can see, that's all makeup. He probably has a painful daily regime to keep his weight and bloating down. He dyes his hair and had some surgery. 

And he still doesn't look sexy. His bones are shit. He is a narrowskulled mouthbreather with no true sex-appeal outside of his cinema status. If he was a nobody he would be invisible as shit. He is not comparable to Eric Dane and his enormous frame and alpha skull. 

Again, if you are talking about beta providing and pick-up routines, your theory is legit. If we are talking about slaying hot sluts in any environment who get wet because of your dominant looks, behavior and voice, that's not negotiable buddy boyo.
[hr]
take a look:

McDreamy (McCucky, beta provider dream for lazy hoes):

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users10/jonis/default/dr-mcdreamy--large-msg-114149064267-2.jpg

vs 

McSteamy (Alpha cock, fucker who impregnates all the women while McPhaggot is out working in the fields to bring shit home):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/19/c3/dc19c3eca5ae5bb7a30cf12a00006a41.jpg

http://images.artistdirect.com/Images/a3/mprinc/240/2164089_dane_240.jpg

Looks_Matter

Normie
LOOOOOL this is the most insane post I've ever read. You must be a retard.

ilikedicks

Coper
Demislayer said:
ilikedicks said:

to American standard!

as you can see, that's all makeup. He probably has a painful daily regime to keep his weight and bloating down. He dyes his hair and had some surgery. 

And he still doesn't look sexy. His bones are shit. He is a narrowskulled mouthbreather with no true sex-appeal outside of his cinema status. If he was a nobody he would be invisible as shit. He is not comparable to Eric Dane and his enormous frame and alpha skull. 

Again, if you are talking about beta providing and pick-up routines, your theory is legit. If we are talking about slaying hot sluts in any environment who get wet because of your dominant looks, behavior and voice, that's not negotiable buddy boyo.
[hr]
take a look:

McDreamy (McCucky, beta provider dream for lazy hoes):

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users10/jonis/default/dr-mcdreamy--large-msg-114149064267-2.jpg

vs 

McSteamy (Alpha cock, fucker who impregnates all the women while McPhaggot is out working in the fields to bring shit home):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/19/c3/dc19c3eca5ae5bb7a30cf12a00006a41.jpg

http://images.artistdirect.com/Images/a3/mprinc/240/2164089_dane_240.jpg
His looks aren't the point, the point is you can improve yourself tremendously after 20 unless you're legit deformed.

Vertu

Incel
There's nothing legit about this. I'm transitioning more into a good looking slayer everyday.

Stop looking at YOUR SITUATION (being born ugly, becoming uglier and uglier as the days go by, becoming depressed) as some sort of universal world law. I grew 2 inches in height alone since 2014 and I'm 20 years old. Stay mad my good friend.

modified

hairloss expert
This is retarded. I had my first jaw surgery after age 20, which took me from 1-2/10 to maybe 3-4/10, so automatically you're wrong. Plus I gained about 20 pounds mass around age 20 which reduced my framecelness.

I've got three more surgeries lined up now and I'm >30. I have no doubt I will go up another 1-2 points if it all goes well. Maybe even 3 points.

My personality and social skills also improved tremendously through my 20's.

So you are flat out wrong.

Joncoping

Normie
It's clear OP got fat and uglier as time went on and he's butthurt that some guys made it and some might make it.

OP, stay mad, stay ugly..

Spectre

Normie
Demislayer said:
ilikedicks said:

to American standard!

C...C...C...COPE

Good looking is good looking, it doesn't matter HOW you become attractive all that matters is that YOU ARE attractive. He has sex appeal for days you retard, picture a girl who is already attracted to your looks having a long ponder about whether or not to fuck you since your skull size is 2cm below average. You won't because it wouldn't fucking happen. 

Also, just go to the trailer for the Guest and you'll witness a thousand comments talking about how good looking he is.

"I...Its because of status". Then explain why no one found him attractive as a fat slob in his previous works.

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
some can

some can never do it

depends on what your flaws are

being slightly overweight vs having nct

but ascending as in jumping from invisible to women to a slayer is mostly a meme

specially if you exclude money and status game