• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you cant be a man without a big skull

AJALKKA86

अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
3,477
Reputation
28
Stfu  you little bitch
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,432
Reputation
25,425
my skull is probably smaller than undisputeds hes a hard larper
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
sin said:
my skull is probably smaller than undisputeds hes a hard larper

how does it feel to be halfling?

cant even call you a man
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,432
Reputation
25,425
MajinBuu said:
sin said:
my skull is probably smaller than undisputeds hes a hard larper

how does it feel to be halfling?

cant even call you a man

it feels normal because its how i been treated my whole life. i never once be seen as a man by anyone. always a child. ID checked everywehre i go. i look younger than 14yr olds nowdays.
 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
26,859
Reputation
979
your obession with skull is cringe as fuk

you are an absolute faggot

your big head stretched your whore mother's pussy when she was giving birth to you and made her more loose than a selfhating white slut that has slept with hundreds of BBC niggers

that is why your father and mother are divorced

:datalol:
:goodfellas:

it's all your fault, you inbred long-faced subhuman
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
sin said:
MajinBuu said:
how does it feel to be halfling?

cant even call you a man

it feels normal because its how i been treated my whole life. i never once be seen as a man by anyone. always a child. ID checked everywehre i go. i look younger than 14yr olds nowdays.

look on the bright side, some restaurants offer a free menu for kids


undisputed said:
your obession with skull is cringe as fuk

you are an absolute faggot

your big head stretched your whore mother's pussy when she was giving birth to you and made her more loose than a selfhating white slut that has slept with hundreds of BBC niggers

that is why your father and mother are divorced

:datalol:
:goodfellas:

it's all your fault, you inbred long-faced subhuman

I have a small skull

That's why I'm here

I'm a 6'5 wide framed WASP 

But I'm an incel because I have a small skull
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,432
Reputation
25,425
MajinBuu said:
sin said:
it feels normal because its how i been treated my whole life. i never once be seen as a man by anyone. always a child. ID checked everywehre i go. i look younger than 14yr olds nowdays.

look on the bright side, some restaurants offer a free menu for kids


i legit get given the kids menu which is for under 12 yr olds at some restaurants. they will give my even younger relatives an adult menu but i will get given the kids menu.

i always have to tell them, hey give me the normal menu im not a kid. in my deep and dark voice. they r utterly shocked, because they thought i was a kid but i spoke to them in a booming voice. it must freak everyone out tbh.

probs no.1 reason im incel is my voice doesnt match my looks
 
Top