You can post that no-makeup pic all you want, but prime Mila Kunis was so cute

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester

She has that slutty but cute look and you just know she gives good head and fucks well with her tight little body

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Veuve said:
I don't know why celebrities looks seem to differentiate so much in these no-makeup pics cause I've seen tons of girls I know in real life and even the cute ones still look cute with no makeup. I actually prefer very very slight makeup than a caked up face

Eric

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
I don't know why celebrities looks seem to differentiate so much in these no-makeup pics cause I've seen tons of girls I know in real life and even the cute ones still look cute with no makeup. I actually prefer very very slight makeup than a caked up face
No one wants a girl that puts on more makeup than a clown

UglyNormalFag said:
Veuve said:
It's age.  Mila is like 30 something and has been ruined by gravity and all the coke parties she's gone to.  The girls you're talking about are probably between 18-25 and still look banging even with no makeup.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Eric said:
UglyNormalFag said:
No one wants a girl that puts on more makeup than a clown
Legit. When girls turn into clowns at prom/wedding's/bar mitzvahs/etc they always look way worse than usual imo. Mostly because youth is so important in females and when a youthful girl wears too much makeup she appears older. No one likes a mature looking girl

OldRooster

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:
Veuve said:
She is obviously sick in this picture

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ass said:
Theres a girl that looks just like her but with a more masculine chin and she had a crush on me

shes taller than me too lmfaooo
Hit her up

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
OldRooster said:
UglyNormalFag said:
She is obviously sick in this picture
True

DirtMcgirtjr

Coper
prime mila kunis would barely make a blip on my radar. she cute, not beautiful. she has no ass or tits and her waist is oddly wide to be petite. you assholes only like her because in your incel mind she seems remotely attainable

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
problem is that what u consider light makeup is pretty heavy makeup with tons of effort. Like u dont know females. Many like her because she doesnt looks like hollywood stunning leading actress like Michelle Pfeiffer for example  but like cute girl who is not out of reach. That kind of girls attract most males

DirtMcgirtjr

Coper
Theodoregetslefort said:
problem is that what u consider light makeup is pretty heavy makeup with tons of effort. Like u dont know females. Many like her because she doesnt looks like hollywood stunning leading actress like Michelle Pfeiffer for example  but like cute girl who is not out of reach. That kind of girls attract most males
Nailed it. Light make up to the average lay male is still a ton of make up to those in the know. if you like a woman because she looks attainable you should question the current station of your life.