You can get a rhinoplasty for less than 1k

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
I understand money is an issue for many guys and it prevents them for reaching their looksmaxing goals. So why won't you travel to Iran or Brazil and get the surgeries there? If you do your research you can find a good surgeon there that is cheap as hell.

Rhinoplasty less than 1k
Submental liposuction less than 1k
Fat grafting less than 1k
Laser skin treatment less than 1k

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
Victory said:
Where is the best place to get a HT? Turkey?
There's Erdogan in Turkey and he's apparently very good but the prices are not extremely cheap there though relatively cheap still.

heilsa

Slayer
i wouldnt be cheap when it comes to this topic..

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
heilsa said:
cheap doesn't necessarily mean low quality. any surgeon in europe or usa is going to be way more expensive than in Iran for example no matter how bad he is.
[hr]
ManletInDisguise said:
heilsa said:
this, also I'm a little bitch who's scared at the thought of being on a plane
you shouldn't have told that. that's pathetic.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Do not forget the suboptimal standards (India, Brazil, Iran won't be different, probably even worse).

There is even a clinic in my country with advertising consisting of the stories of patients whose HT was messed up in Turkey and these clinic offers (costly) correction of that.

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Do not forget the suboptimal standards (India, Brazil, Iran won't be different, probably even worse).

There is even a clinic in my country with advertising consisting of the stories of patients whose HT was messed up in Turkey and these clinic offers (costly) correction of that.
of course there are bad surgeons out there but the thought that you cannot find good surgeons from india, brazil... is ridiculous.
[hr]
ManletInDisguise said:
ALPHASLAYER said:
you shouldn't have told that. that's pathetic.
Am I supposed to care what other incels on the internet think of me?
can you post your pic? if not, then you probably care.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
ALPHASLAYER said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

of course there are bad surgeons out there but the thought that you cannot find good surgeons from india, brazil... is ridiculous.
[hr]
I am not saying that. I am just stating the facts. Of course there are some skillful surgeons in Sao Paulo or Bangalore and the prices are generally cheaper, but since there is some type of business, the competition become more widespread. The competitors offers cheaper prices at the expense of quality.
In South Korea, the business with jaw surgeries has reached such extent even plastic surgeons without the necessary qualification offer these...it is ridiculous. And the top notch surgeons are often busy/expensive, so the whole idea to get your surgery cheap is not that easy as it may appear to be.

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
Techno Viking said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The user "ManletInDisguise" [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]says you don't make any sense and that you should go fuck yourself[/font]
show me the parts that don't make "any sense". maybe i can help you out then.

Boss

Slayer
Traveling cost money rhinoplasty isn't that expensive anyway..

Reflex

Lookism God
Anywhere close in Europe that does it for cheap?

scar_face40

Coper
I'm planning on cycling to Belgium and having genio there. Cheapest place in West Europe I think, but still has very renowned surgeons (Prof Mommaerts etc.)

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Reflex said:
Anywhere close in Europe that does it for cheap?
From the plastic surgery aggregator:

- Rhinoplasty (the rough average - 1k USD)
- Facial implants (the rough average - 1k USD)
- Submental liposuction (the rough average - 500 USD)

These prices usually don't include the fees for anesthesia, hospitalization and any other thinkable charges.

GloriousWin

Coper
Yep. Traveling to Iran sounds like a great idea.

Probably already on a government list for posting on this site. Why not upgrade to full 24/7 personalized NSA monitoring?