You are ridously stupid if you really buy that shit

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Sensory Turd said:
lono said:
Sensdep the wolves are piling on breh. Better get in here and defend yourself
Females do not notice the difference between my morph and me. They are simply too retarded to do so. Their first impression of me gets ingrained in their minds, and they cannot differentiate between me and the morph after seeing the morph first. They don't even notice that my jaw is misaligned, they just assume I got punched in the face the night before by a jealous incel at a club or something since the halo of my excellent chad morph is too great.

You retards should celebrate I pioneered this legendary theory, and that I shared it with you. Too bad you are all too stupid and high inhibition to try it. My 5'2 Jew friend Chaim gets laid on a daily basis with objectively aesthetically 9/10 girls using morph game.

Just give up on life if you can't even do one simple thing I tell you like trying morph game on tinder. I am from Puahate.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: 

When UNMORPHED, Sensdep is alredy a confirmed 6-7+by some girls. typical good looking swede. he just wants your money

So when he morhps his picture to an 8+ and girls meet him up at the date they will forgive him because he is already higher then 6 even without the morph.

sub6 incels will fail at sensdep game

Severe Aspie

Slayer
clown said:
I'm thinking of maybe trying this but it is smaller city so if some girl I know sees me there morphed it is over for me.
it doesnt work. i tried it.

it only worked for sensdep because he is already a 6+

Didnt you read the part when he said that his ugly friend manage to bang a 9/10 model girl due to his morph game hahhahah