You are not high IQ

Harry Rotter

Coper
If you cannot finesse some pussy. If you were actually high IQ you would be able to figure out how to solve your problems,lol at the cope threads that everyone here thinks they are 140 IQ like it grows on trees.

IsaacNewton

Coper
I'm already in the midst of executing a 1.5 year plan where I "grow" 5 inches using lifts. Trust me, I'm solving problems.

Not legit.

You're working under the fallacy that you could do something to attract women.

But it's not about what you do, it's about what you are (good looks/genetics).

IQ is independent to success with women.

Magnus

Lookism God
Then shouldn't Asians be the biggest slayers since they are high IQ?

Harry Rotter

Coper
ThereIsNoGame said:
Not legit.

How come I got laid with 3 girls when I was in 9th grade but I cant get laid now? Cuz of muh IQ. But I was always good at manipulating people until people started noticing I was always thinking about my best interest.

Harry Rotter said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
Not legit.

How come I got laid with 3 girls when I was in 9th grade but I cant get laid now? Cuz of muh IQ. But I was always good at manipulating people until people started noticing I was always thinking about my best interest.
Idk, maybe because girls are less picky when they are younger and more sexually adventurous and curious about sex?

Nah, couldn't be that.

Do you think women are just like a rubiks cube or an Elder Scrolls NPC? Sure you can work people a little bit that way but looks are responsible for most of the function and in most cases have decided the result of the interaction before it has even started. Bluepillers have convinced you otherwise.

Harry Rotter

Coper
ThereIsNoGame said:
Harry Rotter said:
Idk, maybe because girls are less picky when they are younger and more sexually adventurous and curious about sex?

Nah, couldn't be that.

Do you think women are just like a rubiks cube or an Elder Scrolls NPC? Sure you can work people a little bit that way but looks are responsible for most of the function and in most cases have decided the result of the interaction before it has even started. Bluepillers have convinced you otherwise.
Anyone can be manipulated lol. Not like a rubix cube. But I could manipulate extremely heavy,I could have been anything I wanted with an iq of 130. You are projecting right now by assuming everyone's manipulation skills are as garbage as yours. Non aspies do not look at people like objects like you do.
[hr]
Bukowski said:
Harry Rotter said:
You're not even low IQ.
I have 103 composite IQ 97 verbal and 110 non-verbal. I got these from a psychiatrist not any online sites.
[hr]
Magnus said:
Then shouldn't Asians be the biggest slayers since they are high IQ?
No because Asians suck at reading people and they have small boners.