Socially awkward is not aspergers/autism
No friends is not aspergers/autism

Not necessarily at least. Be diagnosed with aspergers/autism or don't complain.

assburger

Gigachad
there's barely any other explanation for being a socially awkward loser with no friends honestly.
'muh looks' is cope as fuk when it comes to this.

yes i have been diagnosed, but it's obvious as fuk even if i wasn't. i have done research and too much lines up for it to be coincidence.. my extremely fuked up social state and anxiety since birth alone is enough

Ryu

Chad
Im self diagnosed.
Im too aspie to go get diagnosed by a doctor.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Socially awkward is not aspergers/autism
No friends is not aspergers/autism

Not necessarily at least. Be diagnosed with aspergers/autism or don't complain.
Legit.
Assburger is diagnoised but there  are bunch others who are just deluded.
I see normal stem guys who are high inhib and very passive.But they talk normally when you approach othem.They can understand you and communicate well with you.But they have lonely lives from all their other weaknesses

Self diagnosing yourself with aspergers because there are "signs" is like diagnosing yourself with ADD because your lazy and get bad grades in school. There could be other reasons. 

Anxiety and awkwardness can be alleviated in the right circumstance or with the right medication. Aspergers or autism cannot since it's literally written in your brain structure

Ponglenis

Slayer
Most psychologists are dumb as fuck (at least where I live) and won't give you a proper diagnosis. Took me like 5 different doctors to get a diagnosis and I had to mention "asperger's" & "schizoid personality disorder" to them since most of them didn't even know what those conditions were.

:cage:

The legit aspies on this website can be counted on one hand though, most are just shy teenagers.

D.R.

Banned
Pretty sure I was aspie before I received my diagnoses too. I get the point though, too many self diagnoses, some likely ''just'' have severe social anxiety but not legitimate autism.

Browmog

Slayer
Autism is 6 out of 1000 people according to official medical data.
To equal social anxiety etc with autism is beyond retarded.
Also people on this forum are much more likely to be schizoid than autistic.

Brutus

King of Chads
Attractiveness is only one part of looks. If you look decent but beta, you're going to struggle with women and other men will try to dominate you

Anakind

King of Chads
I was diagnosed years ago. Unfortunately too late. It might have made a difference had I been diagnosed in childhood.

// Infolinks