• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You are literally on a stage and this is literally a movie

chadrat
HQNP
The moon is an intelligent machine which is capturing everything, recording every moment. For a purpose. Which you will find out if you're meant to.

But it doesn't matter because most of you don't exist and are background characters with no soul, literal scripts with 0 agency in anything you say or do, the 0s and 1s written in your code. Most people with the aforementioned characteristics were bound to congregate on a forum like this to begin with. But if you have a soul remember this thread.

Vid is related:

[video=youtube]

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
I DONT CARE!!!

conv223

Caaa
but the moon only comes out at night so all the footage they have is when most people are indoors or sleeping?

theory makes no sense

chadrat
HQNP
conv223 said:
but the moon only comes out at night so all the footage they have is when most people are indoors or sleeping?

theory makes no sense

The moon and the sun are the same thing lol

conv223

Caaa
666 said:
conv223 said:

theory makes no sense

The moon and the sun are the same thing lol

false because you can see the moon and the sun at the same time around 8 pm

Persephone

Banned
I feel so sorry for whoever is watching me insulting small dick men for money, shit posting on forums and trashtalking Tenda Spencer.

Whoever was appointed to watch me has most likely roped in 2016  :ugh: