• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You are finished!

Anakind

Champion
This is especially directed to the deluded youngcels in this forum who think they still have a chance. Just be very critical and look what you have actually done since you got red-pilled.

I tell you what you did to improve yourself: NOTHING!

Be honest, you have just been rotting for the last years making everything worse. You put your entire organism on decay mode so you actually became more unattractive overall than you were in blue pill mode.

Fact is your prime is already over. You will never look as good again as you did at 18 or 21. You can cope with your surgery bullshit as much as you want. It's nothing but a ridiculous meme to be honest.

It's an excuse for you to stay in the basement for the next years thinking once you have the money to move your maxilla forward it will change your life. Of course, deep down you know that's nonsense.

The only thing that is waiting for you in life is pain and boredom

Face it! You weren't meant to be more than you are. A loser!

Wallace

Regular
This is how most of us will end up 

I'm 21 and will get all my surgeries before 25

I'm just here because I have no social life, by choice.

After I get my surgeries, I'll post on here or slooth8 much less frequently, if ever.

I'm a 3-4 on the lookism scale, and can benefit greatly from plastic surgery, unlike many of the mentalcel frauds on here.

paulus

Banned
Norwooding Ethnik said:

After I get my surgeries, I'll post on here or slooth8 much less frequently, if ever.

I'm a 3-4 on the lookism scale, and can benefit greatly from plastic surgery, unlike many of the mentalcel frauds on here.

:spiderlol:

Wallace

Regular
Norwooding Ethnik said:

What the fuck do you mean "all my surgeries" you only need 1 if absolutely necessary. YOU ONLY NEED TO LOOK NORMAL.

Leans

Megastar
"you actually became more unattractive overall than you were in blue pill mode."

I think there is a strong case for embracing the bluepill because shaping your brain circuitry around NT world should be more attractive and more chad-like than being a wierd outcast and raising your inhibitions even further.

Wallace said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:

What the fuck do you mean "all my surgeries" you only need 1 if absolutely necessary. YOU ONLY NEED TO LOOK NORMAL.

double jaw, genio, rhino, otoplasty, mole removal, PRK, and maybe canthoplasty

I can easily go up 3 points with all these

Manuel said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:

Get over yourself you fucking wolly. Do you not realize that your prime has ended? I know we all joke around about being old and shit but 21 is the cut off. 

When you try and joke around with your Chad colleague's at the work place you will try your best not to draw attention to yourself just in case they start asking you about how many girls you slayed in your prime. 

Its over, its done, move on with your life.

Give me one reason as to why you think you will actually make it at 25. I'm begging you.

I don't care about slaying as many girls as possible. I just want to be good looking. I will achieve that through surgery.

Defeat

Megastar
sticky this topic for the rerst of existance and delete all other threads, everything else is cope

Anakind

Champion
Norwooding Ethnik said:

Yeah, and I have Asperger's by choice.

:cage2:

Anakind

Champion
Norwooding Ethnik said:

So basically you're Frankenstein's monster and you think by spending a few thousand dollars you will become normal.

Anakind said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:

So basically you're Frankenstein's monster and you think by spending a few thousand dollars you will become normal.

I have a good base. The way I described it makes it sound much worse than it really is.

Total cost will be over $60k
obviously insurance will pay a large sum of this

I'm about a 4 right now. Post surgery I will be around a 6-7. I won't be male model tier, but above average to attractive. I don't expect to become a slayer or anything, just normal.

Like I said, I'm a very good candidate for PS.

Anakind

Champion
solidus said:
i rather cope then being as miserable as op

Well dude, I'm 35 and can afford to be miserable. For a framecel with Asperger's I actually had a relatively good life in my 20s with a few good-looking girlfriends and social life. Your circumstances are a lot worse b/c your 20s coincide with the age of Tinder. Good luck!    :macho:

Norwooding Ethnik said:
I have a good base. The way I described it makes it sound much worse than it really is.

Dude seriously. You said you're a 3-4/10. How can you have a good base? 

:what:

Anakind said:
solidus said:
i rather cope then being as miserable as op

Well dude, I'm 35 and can afford to be miserable. For a framecel with Asperger's I actually had a relatively good life in my 20s with a few good-looking girlfriends and social life. Your circumstances are a lot worse b/c your 20s coincide with the age of Tinder. Good luck!    :macho:

Norwooding Ethnik said:

I have a large skull, strong browridge, horizontally long, thick, low-set eyebrows. My midface is good, aside from my asymmetrical jaw due to my crossbite.

Anakind

Champion
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Anakind said:

I have a large skull, strong browridge, horizontally long, thick, low-set eyebrows. My midface is good, aside from my asymmetrical jaw due to my crossbite.

I found you.

Like you said, that's a good base.

:cage2: