eyeareaoverrated

Pure Consciousness
HQNP
Literally there isn't a single person with actual wisdom and knowledge of true life, any advice you get here will be ego-ridden garbage by a high inhib aspie who has no idea how to be happy, joyful, loving, peaceful and compassionate in life.

If you have listened to a single word of any user here (except my self in my enlightening posts) then you are completely fucked, and you are fucking yourself beyond belief. It is only going to be harder for you to enlighten yourself because you buy completely useless ideas and you believe them to be true.

There are users here who actually believe they are giving good advice,
To them I present this:

:look:

BEBE

Dec 21, 2019 - Aug 3, 2020
Truecels
i listen to everyone, but decide myself

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Literally there isn't a single person with actual wisdom and knowledge of true life, any advice you get here will be ego-ridden garbage by a high inhib aspie who has no idea how to be happy, joyful, loving, peaceful and compassionate in life.

If you have listened to a single word of any user here (except my self in my enlightening posts) then you are completely fucked, and you are fucking yourself beyond belief. It is only going to be harder for you to enlighten yourself because you buy completely useless ideas and you believe them to be true.

To them I present this:

Especially dont listen to @eyeareaoverrated

eyeareaoverrated

Pure Consciousness
HQNP
It appears there are 2 comments in the thread but I don't see anything

Robust_Jock

Confirmed sex haver
Masculinity Crew

To them I present this:

Nothing more annoying than some low IQ faggot who think he is mainlining the secret truth of the universe.

You are a fucking child.

Robust_Jock

Confirmed sex haver
Masculinity Crew
Incel trait: Needing to show people you are ignoring them.