You are all shackled you must ascend

Bojack

Lookism God
Ascension should be everyones goal on this site. You are all primitives, I have ascended past all basic needs and desires. I don't even need to eat food anymore.

Legit

How does one learn to survive without food, water, oxygen, or even regulated atmospheric pressure and temperature so I can drift through the cosmos?

Bojack

Lookism God
Machiavellian said:
Legit

How does one learn to survive without food, water, oxygen, or even regulated atmospheric pressure and temperature so I can drift through the cosmos?
You must detach yourself from all material posessions. Meditate for at least an hour everyday. You will begin to awaken.

Bojack said:
You must detach yourself from all material posessions. Meditate for at least an hour everyday. You will begin to awaken.
Posted using:

* His dad's broadband connection
* His laptop, paid for by Parental Bank Inc.
* From the comfort of his parent's house.
* While wearing clothes, I assume.

A lot of material possessions there, bud. Either owned by you or, indirectly, owned by others so that you can use them.

Bojack

Lookism God
WhiteMenCan said:
Bojack said:
Posted using:

* His dad's broadband connection
* His laptop, paid for by Parental Bank Inc.
* From the comfort of his parent's house.
* While wearing clothes, I assume.

A lot of material possessions there, bud. Either owned by you or, indirectly, owned by others so that you can use them
You can have material possessions but be detached from them