Copenhagen

Slayer
You pay your rent, without money which you earn from being another person's slave, you would have no where to live. The only reason you are able to put food in your mouth is that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE decided that he could make money, selling you food to eat. You are entirely at the mercy of these people.

LOL @ anyone who thinks they're free. The only free man is the man who takes a cave, calls it home, and is able to kill for what he wants to survive.

Copenhagen

Slayer
The ultimate red pill is that even after you eat a good meal, in 8 hours you'll be hungry again. Then you need to eat again. Then again, and if you don't eat, you suffer misery and then die. Where does your food even come from? Who created it? Who slaughtered the cattle? Who grew the vegetables? Who is feeding these billions upon billions of mouths?

POS

Banned
legit. my boss charges clients $500/hour yet he only pays me $25/hour for actually doing the work

:rambo2:

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
Copenhagen said:
The only reason you are able to put food in your mouth is that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE decided that he could make money, selling you food to eat. You are entirely at the mercy of these people.
No, he had to produce food, because he needed money himself.

And I had the money, so he was forced to conduct agricultural labor for me.