YOGAPANTS VS FUCKTHIS: WHO IS LESS PRIMATIVE?

FUCKTHIS vs YOGAPANTS: who is LESS primative?

  • FUCKTHIS

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • YOGAPANTS

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4




 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
The curry looks fat

EDIT: Strong paper coverup game Yoga
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
Joncoping said:
The curry looks fat

yea but those side curry rolls look tasty.. like i mean if you bbqd her im sure she would taste good
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
Joncoping said:
The curry looks fat

EDIT: Strong paper coverup game Yoga

I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
Yogapants said:
Joncoping said:
The curry looks fat

EDIT: Strong paper coverup game Yoga

I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:

COPE. I look nothing like a potato, I was ripped when you came on tiny you dumb bitch (I don't need to run paper coverup game like you). And don't mistake high FWHR for potato.

Now maybe you should stop slaying so many burritos amigo


IcedEarth said:
Yogapants said:
I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:

and has a small dick too

Nope, ask your mom if you don't believe me
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
Joncoping said:
Yogapants said:
I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:

COPE. I look nothing like a potato, I was ripped when you cam on tiny you dumb bitch (I don't need to run paper coverup game like you). And don't mistake high FWHR for potato.

Now maybe you should stop slaying so many burritos amigo
I wasn't talking about your body
potatoface gonna potato. Your nose is a giant hideous blob too. Fix that shit.
ya, I remember you saying you have a 5 inch dick.. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
Joncoping said:
Yogapants said:
I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:

COPE. I look nothing like a potato, I was ripped when you cam on tiny you dumb bitch (I don't need to run paper coverup game like you). And don't mistake high FWHR for potato.

Now maybe you should stop slaying so many burritos amigo


IcedEarth said:
and has a small dick too

Nope, ask your mom if you don't believe me


wtf the bisch claimed to mediterranian in another thread and now shes claiming mexican? lmao

also her photo shop skills suck.. dunno if anyone noticed but she edited the pic to make herself look less fat lol. 

 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
^^^ this is exactly what top tier trolling looks like

fuck you Icarus
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,342
Reputation
1,157
Yogapants said:
I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:
How many pesos for a half and half senorita?
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
chadD24 said:
Joncoping said:
COPE. I look nothing like a potato, I was ripped when you cam on tiny you dumb bitch (I don't need to run paper coverup game like you). And don't mistake high FWHR for potato.

Now maybe you should stop slaying so many burritos amigo



Nope, ask your mom if you don't believe me


wtf the bisch claimed to mediterranian in another thread and shes claiming mexican? lmao

also her photo shop skills suck.. dunno if anyone noticed but she edited the pic to make herself look less fat lol. 





I never said I was med, I DATED a guy who was part med you fucktard
How about getting a life instead of being obsessed with me?


alien said:
Yogapants said:
I'm mexican you dumbass
Strong words from a guy who looks like a potato :giggle:
How many pesos for a half and half senorita?

Free for you ;)
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Yogapants said:
I never said I was med, I DATED a guy who was part med you fucktard
How about getting a life instead of being obsessed with me?

 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
Yogapants said:
chadD24 said:
wtf the bisch claimed to mediterranian in another thread and shes claiming mexican? lmao

also her photo shop skills suck.. dunno if anyone noticed but she edited the pic to make herself look less fat lol. 

I never said I was med, I DATED a guy who was part med you fucktard
How about getting a life instead of being obsessed with me?
you made the boyfriend that you admitted several times to making up?  :giggle:

you know you want my dick bby no need to lie. im just trying to give you what you want
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
Yogapants said:
I wasn't talking about your body
potatoface gonna potato. Your nose is a giant hideous blob too. Fix that shit.
ya, I remember you saying you have a 5 inch dick.. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Lol what a fat lying whore. My nose is small lol, now you are just blatantly making shit up. And I never talked about my dick size. Now bring me a sandwich.

As a female you should easily be able to get 10000x the validation of the average male. So what does that say about you spending your time on this place?


chadD24 said:
Joncoping said:
COPE. I look nothing like a potato, I was ripped when you cam on tiny you dumb bitch (I don't need to run paper coverup game like you). And don't mistake high FWHR for potato.

Now maybe you should stop slaying so many burritos amigo



Nope, ask your mom if you don't believe me


wtf the bisch claimed to mediterranian in another thread and now shes claiming mexican? lmao

also her photo shop skills suck.. dunno if anyone noticed but she edited the pic to make herself look less fat lol. 

ps: I ain't even mad bruh





Not surprised. She is a stupid attention seeking lying whore that can't get validation IRL. It's not hard to get big tits on a diet of burritos and tacos.
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
I never said I was med, I DATED a guy who was part med you fucktard
How about getting a life instead of being obsessed with me?
you made the boyfriend that you admitted several times to making up  :giggle:

you know you want my dick bby no need to lie

I dated him before I met franco, I just wanted him to get off my case cause he was sperging everywhere and annoying me but we're cool now
Oh, is that true? Funny how your memory is working now :giggle:
I shopped my pic huh? Lets not forget how you geniuses thought I was magical bunny then she goes on cam...yea, nice work there detective :giggle: :giggle:
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
Joncoping said:
Yogapants said:
I wasn't talking about your body
potatoface gonna potato. Your nose is a giant hideous blob too. Fix that shit.
ya, I remember you saying you have a 5 inch dick.. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Lol what a fat lying whore. My nose is small lol, now you are just blatantly making shit up. And I never talked about my dick size. Now bring me a sandwich.

As a female you should easily be able to get 10000x the validation of the average male. So what does that say about you spending your time on this place?


chadD24 said:
wtf the bisch claimed to mediterranian in another thread and now shes claiming mexican? lmao

also her photo shop skills suck.. dunno if anyone noticed but she edited the pic to make herself look less fat lol. 

ps: I ain't even mad bruh


Not surprised. She is a stupid attention seeking lying whore that can't get validation IRL. It's not hard to get big tits on a diet of burritos and tacos.

she is bulking brah. pretty sure shes on that taco/burritto diet too. those rolls dont lie. i bet $100 you could trade her sex for tacos and she would gladly accept. dont ever get between a baby beluga and their tacos

[video=youtube]
 
Top