yo i got called 100% white by 3 white jb girls

i posted the original thats unmorphed. go post it then, instead of this failure of a morph u did
"morph u did" yeah good one as if Id teach myself a useless skill like photoshop. All these pics im finding on lookism that either u or someone sent

:spew: :goodfellas:
that guy is actually white btw, he is spanish european, still white mogs u to the absolute grave. stop projecting ur ethnic blood onto dark featured whites. its giga cringe.
That guy is you and is not white by lookism standards. And imagine saying "white mogs", you're the one here crying about wanting to suck eu dick lmao

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
That guy is you and is not white by lookism standarfs. And imagine saying "white mogs", you're the one here crying about wanting to suck eu dick lmao
everyone are laughing at u for this cringe now, if that guy is me, i am still whiter than u. he is closely genetic related to me. meanwhile u are on the other side of the world in a nigger continent and still pretending to be 'white' when ur family does not even speak english and worship a goatfucker mohamed

everyone are laughing at u for this cringe now, if that guy is me, i am still whiter than u. he is closely genetic related to me. meanwhile u are on the other side of the world in a nigger continent and still pretending to be 'white' when ur family does not even speak english and worship a goatfucker mohamed
"everyone are laughing at u" I see you're going back to your ethnic non english speaking roots, thats a good thing, Ill get you out of your selfhating habbits in time