• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Yesterday night

Brio

Regular
Well,yesterday I was invited by my mom's friend to a big dinner party. We ate in the place and there were like 300 people.
3 huge tables of about 100 people /table
Well all guys/girls ate in a table apart while all the older people ate in another table. I ate with my mom.
Well,this  woman started saying things like " why don't you eat with the other guys? They have all your same age,like my daughter !" .
Her daughter was pretty hot too.
Tons of JB's too with short skinny jeans showing those pretty legs.

I wanted to register a video for you guys like when I registered girls singing in the car or guys kissing.
It was like midnight and 60% of guys and girls were literally kissing or flirting, someone was playing soccer.
So I decided to register myself like Bear Grylls for you guys...but I failed.
2 jbs walk in front of me so I closed my iphone and I started to look at nothing ( it was evening )...those girls come in front of me they stopped talking and they laughed after I looked at them.

Mission failed

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Why didnt you sit with guys/girls?

HarryBalls

Joke
Brio said:
Well,yesterday I was invited by my mom's friend to a big dinner party. We ate in the place and there were like 300 people.
Well all guys/girls ate in a table apart while all the older people ate in another table. I ate with my mom.
Well,this  woman started saying things like " why don't you eat with the other guys? They have all your same age,like my daughter !" .

I wanted to register a video for you guys like when I registered girls singing in the car or guys kissing.
It was like midnight and 60% of guys and girls were literally kissing or flirting, someone was playing soccer.
2 jbs walk in front of me so I closed my iphone and I started to look at nothing ( it was evening )...those girls come in front of me they stopped talking and they laughed after I looked at them.

Mission failed

Your status has been shot down long time ago if you always act like this among people.

You need to move to a new place where noone knows you man.

Brio

Regular
That video had potential guys. 60% of guys were kissing the jb's

HarryBalls said:
Brio said:

Mission failed

Your status has been shot down long time ago if you always act like this among people.

You need to move to a new place where noone knows you man.

I was in another city

purps drank

Rotter
Brio said:

Mission failed

You'll get em next time. Looking forward to your future videos.

Boss

Rotter
Yes as someone mentioned move your status is long gone

I suggest somewhere else in europe or america

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Next time you're out with a group of people you don't know, try to have some talking points memorized for popular topics of conversation (e.g. sports, music, tv, etc.), find a group that's talking about one of these topics, then comment when the moment is right. As you're a newcomer in the group, no one will expect you to have tons to say, or carry the conversation- just get a couple of sentences in to make people notice you.

If there is something you can lean/sit on during this, it will probably help to make your body language appear less rigid. If your hands get fidgety, make sure you have something to hold, too.

I've noticed from some of your previous posts that you seem a bit insecure with your job/education level. If someone asks you about this, all you need to tell them is that you're working, & taking some time to figure out which direction you want to take with your education. It's a respectable answer, & is 100% true, without revealing your insecurities.

Finally, have a legit sounding excuse for leaving early if/when things start getting awkward. If your interaction is a complete bust, it doesn't matter too much, as you will be doing this with people outside your current social circle.

Just don't do this in front of them, & you'll be fine:

Also, waiting until people are a bit drunk/buzzed before approaching could give you an edge, as they won't be as quick to pick up odd body language.

Spectre

Regular
Holy fuck Brio, I'm smuggling a few bottles of xanax to Italy and taking you out to a bar. If there were ever a need for a brain implant its you. Just lol at being 6+ and not getting laid regularly.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Mission failed indeed would of been epic post in 2015.

Wouldn't do it in 2019 tho