Yaremchuk Jaw implant result (RAMUS)

POS

Banned
"A sagittal osteotomy of the chin lengthened it 3mm, implant provided 3 mm of projection, a posterior mandible implant was placed."

before

After, look at the difference in his ramus & amount of distance between chin and neck (it fucking doubled lol)

poor mans chris carmack?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
This is why I will be visiting this god soon enough.
[hr]
Gotta get the cheek fillers, and ptosis surgery first though.

POS

Banned
also keep in mind that Yaremchuk is said to be conservative in the amount of facial changes he gives, he likes very natural results. Eppley would probably have gone even further (if the patient wanted it) and gone full slayer mode on the guy

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
POS said:
also keep in mind that Yaremchuk is said to be conservative in the amount of facial changes he gives, he likes very natural results. Eppley would probably have gone even further (if the patient wanted it) and gone full slayer mode on the guy
See going TOO much is no good. You can get away with the natural results to those normcel peons.

"I lost weight"
They'll believe it like they believe anything. The stupid sheep. lmao.

POS

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
POS said:
See going TOO much is no good. You can get away with the natural results to those normcel peons.

"I lost weight"
i agree, but some people want the extreme augmentation even if they look like a comic book character lol (me)

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
POS said:
whywoulditmatter said:

"I lost weight"
i agree, but some people want the extreme augmentation even if they look like a comic book character lol (me)
No. I'm with another surgeon and he wants to give me that wider jaw from the frontal with implants or fillers, but I told him I'm not a fan of those stupid wide jaws like Brad Pitt's. I'm a fan of a more narrow jaw, but STRONG from the profile

Example:

See this slayer here? THIS is what I TRULY want. If I can get a profile like this through implants I will easily achieve 7/10+

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
clown said:
whywoulditmatter said:
No. I'm with another surgeon and he wants to give me that wider jaw from the frontal with implants or fillers, but I told him I'm not a fan of those stupid wide jaws like Brad Pitt's. I'm a fan of a more narrow jaw, but STRONG from the profile

Example:

See this slayer here? THIS is what I TRULY want. If I can get a profile like this through implants I will easily achieve 7/10+
How much will it cost you
Hasn't given me price results yet because I'm going for cheek fillers and ptosis next.

rugby1233

Chad
Front view and 90 degrees view are way more important than profile.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
clown said:
Brb workcelling till late 20s to afford all those surgeries.
Save up. How old are you now? I'm in my early 20's, and will be able to afford this because of my work, scholarships, and I saved up since I was in high school.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
clown said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Save up. How old are you now? I'm in my early 20's, and will be able to afford this because of my work, scholarships, and I saved up since I was in high school.
19. I have to use all my money I make from summer jobs and scholarship to survive in college city. So I will be broke after I graduate.
:crying:

POS

Banned
@"whywoulditmatter"  im certain you could achieve that result, here was his starting point

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
POS said:
@"whywoulditmatter"  im certain you could achieve that result, i have seen the pics of that guy before surgery and his profile was shit, but now its slayer tier.
My profile is just like his. My chin is bigger, but my jaws are recessed like his. It gives me slight hope. No one has fucking time for BSSO, and going through fucking braces, and all that bullshit...I already currently have braces. I don't want to finish my braces treatment, and then do it over again after jaw surgery. Fuck that shit.