x

Scum

Coper
springfield said:
is your granddad ronald reagan?
They have very similar hair tbh, NW0 and unusually dark even into their 70s and 80s. I don't know why I didn't get those genes. He's my maternal grandfather as well.

Just lol @ landing on Mars but not curing hairloss yet.

AzzRaze

Slayer
:crying:

Holy shit dude. I'm truly sorry. Brb going to thank god for my hair every day this week~

Scum

Coper
ThatDude said:
What about your father?
Bald. His brother and father are bald as well.

All the men on my mom's side of the family have thick hair.

Maternal inheritance my ass.

Scum said:
springfield said:
is your granddad ronald reagan?
They have very similar hair tbh, NW0 and unusually dark even into their 70s and 80s. I don't know why I didn't get those genes. He's my maternal grandfather as well.

Just lol @ landing on Mars but not curing hairloss yet.
Thats unreal dude same shit with me do you get sunlight, excercise and do you stay clear of estrogenic food ?

Scum

Coper
Francesco said:
Your own fault for not using dut
  Legit tbh. Every male age 16 and older should be forced to take fin and HGH.

mrz said:
why the fuck do you even let your hair grow out so much I would never even dream of letting my hair grow out that much I try to shave my head every single day.
this, you have to go bald at this point. after a certain point bald > cope hair, look at arjen robben

TRT

Coper
wow not even grey. i'm betting he looks overall better than you despite the age-gap.

flesh

Slayer
Damn OP, that's rough. It's bullshit that the government waste so much money on giving money to single mothers and their hellspawn when they could put money into curing a real problem like balding. Hell, they could slice the military budget in half and put money into hairloss cure, without balding there would be far fewer wars.