x

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
This is why marriage is a scam. In any relationship outside of marriage, the second she stops having sex you leave her without batting an eyelid. No questions asked. But marriage complicates the inevitable

consult a divorce lawyer immediately. She will likely cheat on you, and when she does, you want to be prepared, otherwise the courts will RAPE you.
[hr]
coldfish said:
hit the gym and start hiding assets
this too

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Liquidate all of my assets and put all of my money in an off shore account (unbeknownst to her, of course), so she doesn't get the satisfaction of getting my house or car, or any belongings for that matter, and file for divorce. I wouldn't get angry at her, as I don't believe monogamous relationships are possible in this day and age. 

There's simply too much temptation and pressure on couples to warrant ever getting married but if I did make such a mistake, I would be understanding and accept the shortcomings of my own marriage. But that doesn't mean I will let her walk away with everything I've worked hard for and ruin my life. That kind of behavior is unacceptable.

I wouldn't let her have my children without a fight but it's an uphill battle as a man. My children would know none of what happened was their fault and that we both love them. If I failed to get custody (98% chance) I'd never miss a visit and make sure they have an awesome time when they're around me, hopefully enough to make them want to willingly live with me. And that's not out of spite, either. I truly want children, a family even, and no matter what happens between their mother and I, they shouldn't be punished or dragged from home to home like some sort of prize. I wouldn't ever bad mouth their mother, I've watched my friends caught between their parents squabbles far too many times to let that happen with my children and I.

coldfish said:
hit the gym and start hiding assets

yep secretly "sell" your car and shit to your parents, if they are still alive get that shit in their name amongst other assets.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Like any of you have any "Asset" obtaining abilities, let alone wife obtaining abilities

DuckDuckIncel said:
Like any of you have any "Asset" obtaining abilities, let alone wife obtaining abilities
:tlol:
some of us here have legit occupations tho lmao

FuckThis

Slayer
Nothing
As long as she dosent cheat on me and lets me kiss her and hold her at night it is more than enough for me

Sex is kinda secondary anyways

i would pay a hot chad to have sex with her and i will follow them/ take pictures and gather evidences. after i have everything i would divorce her and take the kuds, house, everything.
she deserves nothing for what i have worked for.

i will never get married, ever. marriage is the biggest scam.