x

Scum

Coper
ass said:
I would be incel srs
Nobody good-looking is incel. Attention, affirmation, approval, and white pussy cure autism.

Psycho

Incel
I'd be more confident, go out a lot more, be more sociable and have more money and status, but less patience and knowledge from having not spent so much time alone inside reading. The knowledge I did have I'd be better at making use of. Life being so much busier, I'd only know things I needed to know.

Psycho said:
I'd be more confident, go out a lot more, be more sociable and have more money and status, but less patience and knowledge from having not spent so much time alone inside reading. The knowledge I did have I'd be better at making use of. Life being so much busier, I'd only know things I needed to know.

is having all this extra knowledge even worth it srs? whether it has to do with politics,biology,psychology,i.t.,etc how does this knowledge really help us in our day to day lives except for creating more brain syntax .

Psycho

Incel
AlwaysLearning said:
Psycho said:

is having all this extra knowledge even worth it srs? whether it has to do with politics,biology,psychology,i.t.,etc how does this knowledge really help us in our day to day lives except for creating more brain syntax .
It's not worth it if you're aspie more knowledge is toxic for relationships. We learn esoteric things that make us weird. Chads learns things they can use to carry conversations and gain power and influence.

Psycho said:
AlwaysLearning said:
It's not worth it if you're aspie more knowledge is toxic for relationships. We learn esoteric things that make us weird. Chads learns things they can use to carry conversations and gain power and influence.

right on the money my friend