x

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
An unattractive guy did this at my middle school in 7th grade. He looked worse than the guy in OPs pic

a true Chad or SLAYER would NEVER do something like buy flowers for every girl in the whole grade/school

would more like receive one from every female

LostTuna

Gigachad
the article says he has a gf. is that her in the pic? if so she's pretty cute except for that disgusting hairline. good for him

so ya he's actually not incel at all. just a good kid tbh

Scum

Coper
LostTuna said:
the article says he has a gf. is that her in the pic? if so she's pretty cute except for that disgusting hairline. good for him

If they had kids they would legit go bald by 12.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Scum said:
LostTuna said:

If they had kids they would legit go bald by 12.

yeah they're from utah so there's a high chance they're mormon or have mormon ancestry.

for some reason mormons have really fucking bad hair genetics. ppl look at mitt romney (like the only mormon thats well known) and think no way but in reality its completely different. all the mormon guys i went to high school with had shitty hairlines and many were balding at like 15 yrs old basically srs

Scum

Coper
Wasted Youth said:
Im really happy to learn that he's not really incel and he actually has a girlfriend, because I was feeling really bad for him when I read the headline. That would be kind of sad if he was just that naive and no girls actually liked him.

:what:

Santeria

Normie
Scum said:
Wasted Youth said:
Im really happy to learn that he's not really incel and he actually has a girlfriend, because I was feeling really bad for him when I read the headline. That would be kind of sad if he was just that naive and no girls actually liked him.

:what:

dont be alarmed, he's just a troll @"Wasted Youth"