x
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
lms_rotten_zombie said:
coz the left is non-ethnic while the right one is ethnikkk
Uhm, no he isn't?

You're one of the worst posters on this site, fuck off and kill yourself.
[hr]
I wouldn't be surprised if the "average Joe" has slayed more girls simply from being more approachable and friendly than the chiseled high-maintenance model.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
5
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the "average Joe" has slayed more girls simply from being more approachable and friendly than the chiseled high-maintenance model.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
5
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
FireHaze said:
Nope, just realism. Girls would be intimidated by the model.
Girls being intimidated is a gigantic load of bullshit. Do you seriously think most women would pass up the chance to fuck a legit 8+ and fuck a  6.5 instead because he's less intimidating? Get real.

The right guy isn't bad looking but the left guy is better looking and oozes far more raw sex appeal. It's not even close. The left guy would slay and the right guy would get cuckzoned/friendzoned
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Nope, just realism. Girls would be intimidated by the model.
Girls being intimidated is a gigantic load of bullshit. Do you seriously think most women would pass up the chance to fuck a legit 8+ and fuck a  6.5 instead because he's less intimidating? Get real.

The right guy isn't bad looking but the left guy is better looking and oozes far more raw sex appeal. It's not even close. The left guy would slay and the right guy would get cuckzoned/friendzoned
legit. lol at intimidated. that guy would outslay him on tinder
 
J

Jordy

Guest
FireHaze said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Nope, just realism. Girls would be intimidated by the model.
Girls being intimidated is a gigantic load of bullshit. Do you seriously think most women would pass up the chance to fuck a legit 8+ and fuck a  6.5 instead because he's less intimidating? Get real.

The right guy isn't bad looking but the left guy is better looking and oozes far more raw sex appeal. It's not even close. The left guy would slay and the right guy would get cuckzoned/friendzoned
it's not complete bs, I noticed girls are usually more open towards high trust faced guys. They get insecure when it comes about low trust faced ones but once they loosen up a bit it's over, they're all over them. Not intimidated, but insecure to a degree yes.
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
selfhatingethnic said:
legit. lol at intimidated. that guy would outslay him on tinder

Yeah on fucking tinder not in real life

Just lol if you think a MM has 7/10s clinging onto his coat jacket everywhere he goes
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
0
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
selfhatingethnic said:
legit. lol at intimidated. that guy would outslay him on tinder

Yeah on fucking tinder not in real life

Just lol if you think a MM has 7/10s clinging onto his coat jacket everywhere he goes
7s rarely approach but they would tell their friends that they like him or IOI's.
Guys like him are always leaders in their social circles. He would get top tier girls in real life